Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
With all the DW'01 excitement we seemed to miss the fact that there are now over 9000 registered members!

There was a mention of DW this year in a mag, and I wouldn't be surprzed to see a picture of our flag bearing troops and a major write up in a mag or two soon.

The word is getting around it seems, Okie. Be proud.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The word is getting around it seems, Okie. Be proud.

I was thinking about contacting the AMA so it could get a story into Cycle News and maybe a the group photo as well. Dirtweek was a great success and we should let everyone know it was GREAT.:cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I was mentioning (braging) on the trip to Casey with some of our local shop owners. Mentioning, of course, that DW02 is already in the planning and might, MIGHT be in Stillwater. Their reactions were very positive. I might be able to work up some extra sponsorship if things work this direction. A lot of these guys are MX'rs and they thought that the tag-team mx sounded fun as well as the team HS. Justql you know how to get a hold of me if you need help with preliminary smoosing. Man I had fun a DW01 (I'm still feeling the fun every day).

Top Bottom