A big thank you

LazyBoy

Subscriber
When I got home from school today I found a surprise package from Mr. Hollub (oldguy). When I opened the package I was shocked to see that it contained gifts for me. The package contained my Dads and my Dw 03 T-shirts, a bag full of red dirt from Cooperland, an AXO hat, some Dirtrider.net stickers and a sweet Moose official Rodney Smith racing jersey autographed by Rodney Smith and all the Dw03 attendees. I would like to thank all of you who took the time to sign the jersey. It makes me feel very special to know that a bunch of people I have yet to meet would take time out of their day to do something for me.

I would like to say a special thank you to Mr. Buddy Walton of Proclean for getting the jersey signed by Rodney Smith and donating it as a gift for me. I would also like to thank Mr. Hollub and Eric ( the kid) who I am sure spent much time getting all those signatures on the jersey. I would also like to thank Okie for the stickers and whoever donated the AXO hat.

My dad will post pictures ASAP. Once again thank you very much to all.

I'd rather seen ya there in person! Get better soon and enjoy the gifts.
ps, the bag of dirt is blocking my signature ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Get that leg healed up well and like Mark said ....

We'll see y'all at DW '04 :thumb:

Chief

Damn Yankees
If you wear that shirt riding you will have to wash it and then the signatures will wash off. Treat it like memorabelia. just my 2.  Sorry you got hurt.

Joe Chief

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Now go put that bag of red dirt in your mom's load of white clothes. Then your clothes will look like the rest of ours. :)

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Originally posted by Chief
If you wear that shirt riding you will have to wash it and then the signatures will wash off Treat it like memorabelia. just my 2
Chief that jersey is going nowhere but on display Troy only put it on for the pics. We are just trying to figure out the best way to show it off, my original thought was to get it framed but then some of the signatures would be hidden so at the moment we are trying to decide how best to hang it.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
Reversable frame with shirt pressed between 2 panes of glass. I've seen pro NFL/NHL jerseys displayed this way. Flip the frame every so often to see both sides.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
You also know that Guy Cooper and Doug Dubach singned that jersey don't ya? As well as myself and Okie! LOL

We missed you guys being there. Next year no riding for 1 month prior to DW04 and that is an Administrative Order!