a sad, but true horror story (no really!!)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
oh maaaan!:) lmao...you don't know the self restraint i am exersising right now........:) , but i hate to be thought the bully, 'cept when it comes to big lou.

DGMAX99

Dec 6, 2001
Maru16,

Does your island have any type of law enforcement, medical or hospital service, etc…, contract or otherwise? Even if it is un-incorporated someone had to clean the mess up, (if it is true and there was an accident). Quit arguing and substantiate the story. There’s not a lot that happens these days that does not get recorded some way or another. That will be the end of it. If no details surrounding the incident can be proven, just drop it where it stands. ‘Enuff said. That should go for everyone, we’re wasting valuable Cyber space here…..
:mad:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

Maru "going on" 16

I originally had a post typed to blast you, but then had second thoughts, because it appears that you're very young (and inexperienced), and deserve a little slack. But as time goes on, it appears that my first impulse wasn't out of line....:mad:

Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
yes, we do have all that. And guys, DGMAX99, has a point, we are wasting valuable space. (somehow i feel that is going to come back on me.)

Look if you don't believe it, don't read it. Why are you guys so ansy about it anyways? ...I'm not the dude that cried wolf.

Don't think i did that as a sick joke, i wouldn't dare do that.
:scream:

(what do you mean inexperienced? inexperienced in what? life?)

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Well then Maru16 why the heck did you post such crap then? I mean come on some dude falls backwards at 45mph and head explodes in his helmet? Bullcrap, even I would have the common sense not to post such stuff. I fell off a q_uad doin 50mph and hit head first and have no permanent injuries or broken bones but did suffer concussions and numbness in my left butt cheek.:(

Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
MUST you take EVERY SINGLE WORD seriously? i, too, doubt, his head exploded, but it was something among those lines, because how else did he die instantly? severe head trauma?
:think

how 'bout this - i'll ask a real person about this matter, somone other than you peoples because you obviously think its not possible, or at least the injuries/consequences. and if this person agrees with you, fine, i'll drop it. However, if this person states the facts, than you all shall soon see, how right i am.

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by Maru16
[B The impact shoved his hips up into the upper part of his chest so hard that his torso was about 50% compressed, that sheared his spinal column from all the ribs and shoved it like a spear into his skull whereupon his head exploded inside his helmet.
[/B]

Why in gods name would you say that? Couldn't you just say " He hit his head so hard that he died instantly. " seems to me your just another little immature kid looking for attention.

Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
i mentioned this earlier, i didn't look it over as i should have, and usually things like that just don't bother me (yes, i'm one of those people, that do not become bothered by this sort of thing), i didn't realize, or i forgot, about the readers, of whom would be reading this. Had i realized or remembered, i would've changed it right off the bat. Do you still want me to change it?
Though it'd be a little late, now.

I'm a 16 year old, trying to get my point across.

la vez próxima que oigo una historia, yo será segura no fijarla. incluso si es verdad. no sé porqué incomodé

:silly:

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Nice try...:p

So far I can get it translated to

the time pr.xima that I hear a history, I to be safe not fijarla. even if it is truth. nons. porqu. incomod.

Last edited:

Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
i was going to talk in jap. just because, but, the browser wouldn't support kanji, i tried to do so with my sig, i'd use romanji, but my spelling isn't too great with the japanese words.(i'm studying jap, its hard, but its cool, its the remembering all the kanji characters thats hard. and i have a prog. that supports the kanji)

si, only my spanish didn't come out right, what i said or tried to say was
"next time i hear a story, or accident, i wont post it, because no one believes":(

look, i'll apologize for whatever trouble i caused. see? ---> "I'm sorry."
and i'm not meaning to be sarcastic, y'all.
one thing before i go, had i tried to type japanese on this here browser,but this is how itd show up, unless it does actually show for you:

ƒeƒXƒg‚·‚é, ‚¿‚傤‚ǃeƒXƒg
(testing)

Last edited:

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
you know that dude

the one that was cutting his bicep..slashing himself...

damn here i am thought that i was being called a honey but nooooo!

im a grunt> :) i know i shouldn't flatter myself..

sorry.
YZ
PS.............im very impressed in your speaking in diff. languages
cool....later Y and Z.......

Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
yes... its hard... i don't remember much of my spanish after 3 yrs, it takes awhile to translate whats being said on t.v.
and jap. *whistles* talk about a difficult lagnuage. but its all cool.
i keep telling myself, the sooner i learn it, the sooner i'll feel better about going over there, and know what the signs say.:)

Top Bottom