KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Wow - never thought I would see this....

Guess who has seen the orange light?

His user name says he rides blue, seems he is most often seen riding red.. but evidently will now be seen riding orange...

Welcome to the fold! Have you been taught the secret handshake yet?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yzman?

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Well I was getting a little restless this summer..

I mean my kids old CRF100 is about as blinged as it can be

crf100.jpg

I tore into his YZ85 and blinged that one up also.

P1010105.jpg

The CRF250x has seen some love this summer (much needed after Drummond)

P1010107.jpg

the Vstrom is already pretty well farkled....

6033_1.jpg

But then I was stuck...what to do what to do.

So I guess pick up something else to start playing with was the only answer!

So the new steed is a 08 KTM 300 XC-w

KTM300XC-w.jpg

It comes with the KTM Hardparts FMF sparky, Carbon fiber pipe guard and Enduro engineering handguards. And it even has a ORV sticker already.

Found it on Craigslist. Used very lightly (150 trail miles) Bike is spotless still. Hardly a scratch on it. For the price I paid I couldn't turn it down.

Should be picking it up this week (I hope)

Ive owned Suzuki's, Yamaha's, Honda's, and Kawasaki's. It was only a matter of time before a KTM finds its way into my collection.

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
TJC510 said:
yea, he rode mine on drummond and loved it, i guess it was enough for him to buy one. come to think of it, another guy that was up there just bought one, he also rode mine.

Looks contagious. I"m glad Richard or myself did'nt ride yours. Maby in the future.After he's done with Ferris.

Don, Looking good. Shoot , You have as many in the garage as I do.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
No Orange Kook-aid

TCTrailrider said:
Don, nice bike. Orange seems to be a sign of maturity, we all give in eventually. Marsh wants one baaaad, but he's stubborn.

NAH,
We just like doing things differently :nener: Why should we take the easy way :coocoo:, We like to stand out in a sea of ORANGE and We refused to be BRAINWASHED!!! No Jonestown in our camp :yikes:

DAVE L.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Ive been wanting a smoker for a while now. Probably for the last year or so. Buming rides from whoever I can to get my fix. I finially caved in and bought one before they are gone for good.

I think what really put me over the edge is watching my son race his Yz85 this year and working on it. Made me realize how much I wanted one again.

Plus Digger has maybe another year on his 85 then he will need a bigger bike. He has already been riding my 250 at the practice track and looking pretty good on it. By this time next year he will be ready. So if Im to get a new bike I better squeeze one in between his numurous bike upgrades. I think he gets 2 bikes to my 1. It aint even fair. I get one every 4-5 years and he gets one every other year because he grows so bloody fast. Sucks!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
XCMAN300????? :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
If Orange = maturity I will never have one because because the "NAZI" said I am very immature...............

Nice bike Don, you could always do like DW and change colors so people won't know so quick that you were drinking the Kool-aid. :laugh:

Top Bottom