Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I just got the word that another MI trailrider has seen the orange glow. The rides are going to be a freakin pumpkin fest!!!!

Guess who???

:p

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Don Marsh is an Orange Wana-Bee in hiding. He might buy orange but would discise himself when riding it. YZman is another. There all over the place. Cmore, Sandman. OK I give up.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Don Marsh is an Orange Wana-Bee in hiding. He might buy orange but would discise himself when riding it. YZman is another. There all over the place. Cmore, Sandman. OK I give up.

NOPE! :nener:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I got a hunch who it might be but it would not be fair for me to spill the beans.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
BadgerMan said:
I got a hunch who it might be but it would not be fair for me to spill the beans.

I got a hunch you are right. Oh, it's a sweet 2005 2 fiddy EXC too. brand flippin' new!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Merry Christmas buddy!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I will have an orange bike for my next one unless some thing really rings my bell and steers me away. If these new Valves in Skippy dont fix my woes Ill be going orange sooner than latter. But for now I am still a Blueish Red rider (YamaHonda)

Don Marsh is getting a new WR if I heard him right so I know its not him.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
......OR could it be the guy that drooled all over Badgerman's new 250 up on the LIttle Manistee who's handle starts with an "S"????? I may just have to give him a call to find out...

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
MWEISSEN said:
......OR could it be the guy that drooled all over Badgerman's new 250 up on the LIttle Manistee who's handle starts with an "S"????? I may just have to give him a call to find out...

Yep, that's my guess.

:cool:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Hehehe, well deserved, good for him! Congrats there, S......!!! You'll have to lose that GREEN GEAR though, it clashes with orange.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Would it be Sparkey?

tall1

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 1, 2002
:nener: There may be more than one guy that went to the orange side....

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Soooooooo, is the new owner gonna come out of the closet and let it be known?????????
One thing for sure, who ever you are, you dont have to worry about being alone :ride:
CONGRATS ON THE NEW BIKE!!!
Woodsy

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
tall1 said:
:nener: There may be more than one guy that went to the orange side....

OH NO - not you too Gary... Sheesh, even the die hards are leaving us Kadie :think:

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Sparkey has a orange glow setting in his garage.
A brand stinking new 05 KTM 250 exc. :) :) :)
And a big grin on my face

Took a while to pull the trigger, looking ,calling ,dealing, etc.
Looks like I'm at least off the porch trying to run with the big dogs!
I'm happy to get the beast.

Thanks to Tim and Mark for leting try their 250 and the 450 back to back.
up on the Little Manistee Trail in November.

This is when I knew I a new bike sure would be nice.

Sparkey

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Not me yet. My new 450 is in the driveway with four wheels on it, a v6 and a keychain thats in my sons pocket. I"m thinking 07. A 290 kit in the wr will have to hold me over for now. My son will move into the cr250. The yz250f will be gone along with the drz and my roadbike. :nod:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Congrats Sparkey! you gonna love it!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
SPARKEY said:
Took a while to pull the trigger, looking ,calling ,dealing, etc.
Sparkey

Thats are part of the FUN eay Sparker!!!

SPARKEY said:
Thanks to Tim and Mark for leting try their 250 and the 450 back to back.
up on the Little Manistee Trail in November.
This is when I knew I a new bike sure would be nice.

Yep, between those too yahoos and that Fred T. a LOT of good green/blue/red/yellow blooded riders have fallen to the dark side...

Whats that I see.. Looks like the sun coming up.. Nope - its Sparkeys smiling face ;)
CONGRATS BUDDIE!

tall1

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 1, 2002
I'm the fourth owner of this old KTM

It must be nice to have a new bike!!! Mine is an old 2003 model. It has a Ohio ORV sticker, Indiana title, soon to be a plated bike in Michigan. I also have to work on mellowing out that hard power hit. It is too much for me the way it is. :yikes:

Attachments

• EXC200b.jpg
    EXC200b.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 159

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
tall1 said:
It must be nice to have a new bike!!! Mine is an old 2003 model. It has a Ohio ORV sticker, Indiana title, soon to be a plated bike in Michigan. I also have to work on mellowing out that hard power hit. It is too much for me the way it is. :yikes:

THAT, MY FRIEND, IS GORGEOUS!!!
All it needs it DIRT and the fun begins.. :cool:
Congradulations TALL1!
Scott

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Hey Gary great looking bike!! You'll have a blast with that!

Sparkey, congrats as well. When Tim kept having to wipe the drool off the tank on his new scoot, I knew you were caught hook, line and sinker.

Gary, the exhaust valve is adjustable on your bike, which can help with controlling that midrange hit. It really doesn't take that long to get used to it though, you'll do fine.

Actually, I see an orange glow to the east AND the south, from both Sparkey's and Gary's grins!

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Sparky & Gary those are beautiful bikes! Gary don’t worry about the hit, just ride harder! Any chance you still have that spare receiver bike hauler?

Top Bottom