Who's the one you'd bed?

• Ann Romano (the mom from One Day at a time)

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Angie Dickinson (Police Woman babe)

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Samantha Stevens (Bewitched babe married to Durwood)

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Jaime Sommers (the Bionic Woman -- nuhnuhnuhnuhnuh)

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • Shirley Partridge (Partridge Family, c'mon get happy!)

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Alice Nelson (Brady Bunch -- Sam the butcher's squeeze)

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Personally, I think as long as a woman has a good workout plan and a kind heart, her beauty is timeless. Take the transformation of my childhood hero & sex symbol for instance:

Attachments

• aunt bea.jpg
    aunt bea.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 121

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
High Lord Gomer said:
Oh man, I owe you for that! I had (thankfully) never seen that before today.
Sorry Gomer,I thought that everyone got nailed on that one last time! I know young men who still are afraid to open things posted from pred! Now reposted must be accounted for! That it is one hot momma Okie! But,the over abundance of top end will have detrimental results in the long run,remember gravity? More than a champagne glass is a waste!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Sorry pred-
J.Alba,J. Biel,K.Knightly, Monica Bellucci, Mrs Waggoner,Charlize Theron, Claire Forlani ,and Kelly Brooke all get my vote.. ... :)

Gomer - I agree , i cant believe pred missed "that girl!"

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Okiewan said:
While a buff Aunt B might be pretty hot....

Sorry
Jessica Biel. End Of Story. Done.

End of story? Done? I could sit here and post hot pics of chicks all night long. Beauty, my friend, is in the eye of the beer holder. LOL.

Yeah, Jessica Biel is HOT! Not near as hot as the chick sitting across from me right now though (saving myself from certain death) :whoa:

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Rooster said:
...I could sit here and post hot pics of chicks all night long......Not near as hot as the chick sitting across from me right now though (saving myself from certain death) :whoa:

But not the certain death you'll receive if you start posting the photos to prove it! :yell: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last edited:

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Please submit the following

hmmm. Ya got me thinking. The clear transgender nature of the second photo wins my vote for hottest chick in the "action" category. (At least until the identity of the FMX rider is known.)

However about that first photo...I dunno. Before I can accept an even up trade of those five manly cyclists in all their unsubtle glory...I'm going to need more information.

Please submit the following:
1.) A group photo of the those three hotties attired in cycling gear.
or
2.) If we are going with hottest chicks rather than hottest studs, I'm going to need to see some leg on the other two. Pred's "leg shot" has been submitted...Gomer, you work the tutu like no other..Come on would-be gals, let's get it out there. Work it now. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

(By the way Okie...I've been meaning to ask....Couldn't you have come up with a Jessica Biel photo where she isn't thirteen? Good Gawd!!)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Rooster said:
Not near as hot as the chick sitting across from me right now though (saving myself from certain death) :whoa:

Near certain death indeed my friend.... ;)

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Again, Predro soils an otherwise fine web site!

:|

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
So this one has fallen from your top spot?

tutu5.jpg

...and the action shot for olderndirtmom:

tutu4.jpg

She usually rides sidesaddle.

17154gomerandpink2.jpg

dirtbikingdad

Oct 25, 2005
Ahhh... memories of watching Bewitched when I was just a little guy. I had such a crush on her. As far as the mom from One Day at a Time, I was busy checking out Valerie Bertinelli... but I do vaguely remember a thing for the mom though. :)

How about Sally Field in the movie Hero? Or Natalie Wood in the Summer of '42? Every boys dream. :laugh:

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
I always liked evil, dark-wigged cousin Serena, more than Samantha the Good Witch. Even when I was eight, I showed a strong propensity for picking the bad girl.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
2strokerfun said:
I always liked evil, dark-wigged cousin Serena, more than Samantha the Good Witch. Even when I was eight, I showed a strong propensity for picking the bad girl.
Soooo, how did that work out for you? Short feisty red head from down south?

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
Haha this thread is old. But i can honestly say i do not recognize a single name on that list. If i may here is a more up to date list with a few names i would have included...

Angelina Jolie
Jessica Alba
Jessica Simson
Carrie Underwood
Taylor Swift

Just to name a few

Top Bottom