a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:whiner: :(:( That should say it all.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Dude, that's too bad. I'm not 100% either. I want to register to win those Asterisk Cells, but can't commit yet.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Come on you guys.... it's the cheapest, most fun vacation you EVER take.

B

biglou

Pred may not know it yet, but he IS coming. Even if I have to taunt him until he wants to fly out and attempt to kick my butt. Sop there, predster. :debil:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Pred may not know it yet, but he IS coming.

Ooooooooohhhh.... just like you came to Reno? :debil:

Actually, I just made the trip a little more do-able. I bought me an extended cab Toyota pickup. No more minivan for zio!!! :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:aj: :aj:

B

biglou

Originally posted by zio

Ooooooooohhhh.... just like you came to Reno?
:debil:
Ouch. I deserved that one. :(

Originally posted by zio
Actually, I just made the trip a little more do-able. I bought me an extended cab Toyota pickup. No more minivan for zio!!! :aj:
Well, swing down, grab Elk and get that thing pointed East come October! :D

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I for one won't miss this one. And I'll have 2 guys coming with me.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I think I cleared "wife waivers" today. If I get Jeff Allen to ride with me and be my resident "wrench" to keep my RV running round trip then I think I'll be there along with some other Michigan guys. Please chain up the KTM gals so's I don't get killed. :scream:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Fred T
Please chain up the KTM gals so's I don't get killed. :scream:
From what I remember reading some of your posts' in the past, it's not the KTM gals that need chaining up! :p

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Aww....c,com. I'm nice. I have a genuine concern for people. I want to be remembered as a nice person and try I to live my life that way. I just made a misjudgment in the way I worded that post. But please lets not relive it.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Fred T
Aww....c,com. I'm nice. I have a genuine concern for people. I want to be remembered as a nice person and try I to live my life that way. I just made a misjudgment in the way I worded that post. But please lets not relive it.
Well,... I gotta give ya credit, at least you didn't post it in the womens forum. :p

Just razzing ya!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I'm out, and I want everyone to know it's all Eddie's fault:

Originally posted by TTRGuy
Ok Zio... next time I see you in person you better be dayum funny! Got it

Talk about your Jekyl & Hyde................ Just messing with ya about Reno dude Ya looked kinda scared when I asked to say something funny

It took a bit of therapy, and a blankie at night, but I had gotten over that traumatic event. Now Eddie brings it back up & adds some fresh salt to the wound. Bet you don't feel so tough now, huh TTRDude. Picking on little kids, sheesh. :| I'm only 14. And the way you winked at me when Aimee wasn't looking, that sort of creeped me out. :eek:

The sad part for all of you is I was going to bring free beer, Aerosmith for entertainment, and Pamela Anderson for backrubs. So, how 'bout a big group hug for zio, and we let Elk "hot box" Eddie in the cab of his Cruck after a meal of broccoli, beans & milk? :p

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
zio - While I find that mildly amusing... In the words of ELK "You're just not right"! I think you need to find some time to interact with people in person instead of just banging out ascii on the ole keyboard. How about some fresh air man :p Oh and I wouldn't have guessed that you were a day over 12 either :confused:

Aerosmith is a bunch of has-beens, Pamela is WAY over-rated and..... Dayum, free beer? Really? I take it back... I take it all back man! SORRY :aj:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
I'M GONNA MISS OUT THIS YEAR.I'LL DEFINITLY BE THERE WHEN DIRTWEEK IS AT LINCOLN MOTORCROSS PARK IN ILL.I WAS THERE IN 2000.WHAT A "KICKIN" RIDE THAT WAS. MAYBE WE CAN GET SOMETHING CLOSER TO THE EAST COAST, THERE IS SOME REAL SOD TO RIP OVER THIS WAY....."RIPPINROL"

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
No doubt, I am there
No doubt you've already been there! :moon: IT's NO FAIR

Top Bottom