• No

Votes: 42 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We're trying to get an early jump on the number of DRN'ers that will be going to DW this year. Tried this last year, but still didn't know until the last minute. This really helps us, so please, if you are going or intend to, take the poll. Please don't vote unless you fully intend to and can go, we're looking for real numbers here!

There are a couple of important reasons we need this info as soon as possible, one of them is getting the admission costs as low as possible.

If you intend to bring friends, family, (riders) etc... please note it in this thread. As always, there is $0 admission for Non-Riding family members.

Thanks!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Working on it. The week off is done deal. It seems like transportation is the big deal. No truck, no good vehicle to pull our trailer the long distance. I have a non-posting DRN member to go with, but we have differing ideas on how to get there. :(

B

biglou

zio-You do what you gotta do to get there, even if it's flying in. You're covered for a bike/food/etc. As long as you and Pred can play nice and share!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
XR Guy and I will be there, but neither one of us has joined AMA this year. Is it too late?? Any ballpark figures on the expenses?

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
wild horses couldn't drag me away. From Cooperland, that is. Look for the whole Mo family this year + a couple of outlaws.

Stan, you can get your AMA membership at Dirt Week. Okie can ready your mind before you can even think the thought.... :p

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Im not gonna miss it for anything. Even if I gotta cram my bike in the neon again..... Cooperland or bust.....

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'll be there so long as I don't get sent to some country's name I can's figure out how to say :confused:

Top Bottom