Sayntmatt

Jul 22, 2002
Have any of the magazines/websites managed to get a ride on the new CR125 yet? I am holding back on buying a new 125 until I have heard how the new engine goes!

By the way how good is the handling/suspension on the 03/04 CR`s just as a rough guide to how the new one will be??

Cheers guys and gals!

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
nothing yet! it might be awhile still but I was hoping for something soon, I suspect it ot handle very much the same unless they goof on the suspenion settings which I doubt.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I'd like to see a pic of it from the left side so can see this new cylinder/head design, I like the fact they finally got rid of the hose from the water pump to the back of the cylinder. The motor does look alittle more compact now in that area, One thing i've noticed lots of unseen changes to the bike.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I hope the bike comes out and rocks, but I'm not holding my breath. I saw that they are going to be released in January on the honda website. The mags probably won't get them till early November. I'm still mad they didn't go with the 4th gen frame. We'll see how they compare to the other bieks soon enough

Erik

pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
I think they are going to do a review of the CR 125/250 in the next DirtRider magazine. That's what it says in the back of my current issue. In fact it says KX250, CR125, and the CR250. Can't wait!! :aj:

Sayntmatt

Jul 22, 2002
So how come Honda are so late on releasing their 2 strokes? If I remember correctly they were a lot later than the other makes last year too???

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
no the 250 it came out on time, it was the 125 that got held up cause of the change to the electronic p/v. Which I think may have been a marketing move to maybe push the CRF alittle more to increase it's sale (why not new bikes lots of R&D money needed back. Plus maybe to bring hope that it would of been faster with a new p/v setup. It was a tiny bit faster but it was just forgotten, who remembers a slow bike especially a 125. The two i've seen not on dealer floors were being ridden by some fast girls.

Top Bottom