Any rides near san diego on march 9-10?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
does anyone want to hook up for a ride in the san diego area this weekend? i am just looking for some easier going stuff rather than hardcore MX tracks, ive been away from riding for a while so i am getting back to speed very slowly!

any suggestions wellcome

cheers, bruce

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
come on, any takers? i was thinking of trying octotillo wells. where is the best place to go here and does anyone have directions from the 78?

thanks

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Bruce if you don't mind the drive, some of us in the LA area are heading out again. We met up with you last weekend in Victorville. It'll either be Big Bear (Unless it snows), corona, or desert. We'll decide soon.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
There is somebody out there!!! thanks for getting in touch.

good to hear from you scar! it looks like i am going to be driving further north this sunday! let me know what you decide on and i try to come up. i will also try to arrive earlier so i can get more bike time and begin the setup process.

please let me know accordingly when you decide where you are riding, are there any other threads i should look for?

cheers, bruce

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Bruce,

re: other threads,

1)San bernadino thread is local, some of our normal troop are going there.
2) the wild piglet enduro is taking alot of our crew up to central CA.

you could hop on with either one. Noramally they'd be all over in here.

FYI whenever someone post about Phelan, Elsonore, Gorman, Big bear, Corona, or Jawbone, Thats normally someone in our group.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Hey scar:

i checked out the other threads, i wont be doing the competition but the other trail in san bernadino sounds promising, the only problem there is i dont know what time i will be able to get there and i wouldnt want to upset anyone turning up after the cleanup has been done!
or if you decide on anywhere else then please drop me a line....dont forget that i will need directions though.....;) thanks!

ill be around today so please drop me a line when you know more.

thanks again for your help, it is really apprieciated.

cheers, bruce

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm thinking an Ocotillo trip real soon. How about it? Maybe a few Saturdays from now?
Elk

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
cool!
Hopefully we can time a trip to octotillo at some point and we can all meet up, unfortunately though, i wont be able to go there on march 30-31 or april 6-7 (since i will be visiting a far off land where people drink warm beer and eat fish'n'chips!) but any other weekends and i am in!

cheers,

bruce

Top Bottom