Anyone interested in going to Minneapolis SX

oldguy

Always Broken
Right now the plans are for Chili and his son meeting up with us again this year. Wolf was with us last year and I hope will be there again also.
I am going to order tickets sometime next week and figured if any DRNers are going and want to sit in a block I'd order them together.
The going price is $35.00 plus the $5.90 ticketmaster extortion fee each. I am figuring to sit on a side of the stadium about 15 rows up (much lower and viewing is more difficult) Last year we were in section 110 row 23 and had a perfect view of everthing.

If you are interested please post here- Unfortunately I cannot front the cost and would need payment when I order this could be done paypal or mail and I would send you your tickets as soon as I get them. The other option is I will set a time to order and if we all do it within a day or so we would be close together.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Dave I confirmed with my buddy so we are good to go. Mark us down for 3 tickets. Let me know when you want me to paypal the cash over. I look forward to seeing You, Eric, Wolf and Hunter once again and it would be great to met some other DRN'ers!

Zoomer

Lifetime Sponsor
Jeez, S/X season allready?!! I want to go, let me talk it over with the wife and kids Dave and I will get back to you. (dug thehole and pored footings friday, walls today!) so I don't have a house to worry about moving into yet.
I sould be at the Azzie meeting, should know by then!