Anyone Interested in This Idea?

B

biglou

OK, so I'm a little late. I was driving to work this morning when the idea hit me: Would anyone be interested in a "Secret Santa" for the Support Team members that wish to participate for next year? I know, I should have thought of this about a month ago. Anyhoo, what do you think? Who better to receive gifts from than fellow dirtbikers? We could set it up with a limit of say $25 or so. Have one person randomly generate who buys for who and keep track of addresses and distribute each person's address to the member that got their name. Whataya think?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
You're not late, you're just really, really early!;)
Remember this and bring it up next Oct/Nov and I'll sign up.

B

biglou

Papa-That's what I was thinking, "I'm not late, just really, really early"! Now, the chances that I'll remember this by next Christmas? :think Probably pretty darn slim!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Do you use Outlook at work? If you do just create a reminder for next November. That calendar has saved my buttocks a few times!:)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Sure, and I say no $$ limit on the gift(s). O.K. who has the biggest check book who is not Canadian (that exchange rate 'll kill ya)?

B

biglou

Re: Outlook.

Yeah, I was just thinking of that. I remember six months ago when I put a reminder in for a dentist appt in Jan '02. "That'll never get here", I thought!
Time is flying.

As far as money limit, I just don't want anyone to feel that they need to go and get me a new set of Tech 8's, black, size 12, or anything, ifyaknowhatimean!:debil:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Re: Re: Outlook.

Originally posted by BigLou
...As far as money limit, I just don't want anyone to feel that they need to go and get me a new set of Tech 8's, black, size 12, or anything, ifyaknowhatimean!:debil:
I was thinking of more of a spending minimum so I don't embarass myself:confused:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Dear Secret Santa,
I would like a 2002 CR500AF, with lots of extras. That shouldn't be over the limit, considering my 99KX310 was only $25.00:) .

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
YOU never know! LOL:)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Im in. Could be fun. And no bswift you do not get a new CRF. You have used all your "bike luck".

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
As long as Zoomer gets MY name it's all good. :)

Top Bottom