just cause my neighbor has done it twice and tells me all his stories

as soon as i'm done with school

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
as soon as i'm done with school it's my turn

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
I posted this ride report a while back. It's a weekend warrior story I sent to Dirt Rider.

http://dirtrider.com/features/141_0508_ww_baja/

I would definately recommend going with a guide the first time. If you bring your own bike it really is not that expensive considering the service. Wandering around south of the border could present some unforeseen problems....to say the least. :cool:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Me and some buddies just did a baja run a few weeks ago. We went from Santa Veronica to Mikes Sky Ranch and back. traveled 220 miles (10hrs) the first day and 140 (5hrs) the second day. It was a blast, we had 12 riders and two support trucks. Had to send one guy back to the states for stiches in the truck on the first day but other then that it was great. No beach route on that ride though. It's probablly getting a little warm for that ride now but april/may is great and probablly october/november would be good also. The other months during the winter could be good too but you'd have to be flexible with schedule or risk hitting snow/rain. Here is a link to some photos we took here

Top Bottom