anyone think the lead law is bad.......check

May 10, 2007
you HAVE to vote it is your duty as a citizen. i agree with the if you dont vote you cant complain because if you dont vote then you mean nothing to the politicians. they want to be re-elected and non-voters dont get them re-elected thus non-voters are not worth listening to. i wish i could vote. i mean hey its my generation (and the ones after) that are going to be paying off this HUGE bailout debt!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Unfortunately, Fuzz, there really aren't a whole lot of good choices to vote for alot of the time. So if there's 2 schmucks I don't agree with running for office, who do I vote for? What if I don't think there needs to be a certain seat?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Vote* yeah like it makes a difference, these millionaire politicians tell you what you want to hear and then do whatever is in their best interest($$)anyways. The machine failed big time for me and my wife, we will never vote again. Lawyers,politicians,judges all a bunch of liars. Ger, come on over, as far as I know they aren't checking papers at the state line yet, be sure to bring your guns. Leave Illinois to the people that deserve it.
* Don't hand me any crap about unpatriotic, myself and all male members of my family are all honorably discharged Vets. I believe in this country but right now I don't trust ANY of our leaders. Here's one for you to chew on, we have people living in tents, people in Appalacia in shacks with no running water but Hillary pledges $900,000,000.00 to rebuild Gaza after Israel bombed it level. Rebuild an area where the people that live there hate the very sight of us, if your going to rebuild something lets do it here.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
IndyMX said:
the Flowers bill was defeated in committee 17-3.

Thanks to all that spent a little time to shut this one down.

Please take the time to email Representative Bob Flider and thank him for his part in helping to defeat this ridiculous bill. :nod:

And, remember him when he runs for office in your state.

[email protected]

It's a good day in America. :cool:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
thorman75 said:
Vote* yeah like it makes a difference, these millionaire politicians tell you what you want to hear and then do whatever is in their best interest($$)anyways. The machine failed big time for me and my wife, we will never vote again. Lawyers,politicians,judges all a bunch of liars. .

Thorman.

That is exactly what they are wishing for. They want us to get discouraged to the point of apathy. Then, they will be able to screw us whenever and however they want.

WE, as a country have to stand up to these thieves and liars. When they go against their campaign promises, we have to recall them. Recall as many of them as we have to until we find someone that is willing to work for the good of the people.

I attended a tax revolt rally last weekend in Fullerton California. There were over 15,000 angry citizens there protesting Governor Schwartznegers tax plan. The Governor ran on the platform of lowering taxes. Eliminating Gray Davis's doubling of the car tax. Now that he is in office, he has done a complete 180. Californians already have the highest tax rate in all of the country. The highest car tax and property taxes. Now he is rasing them all again. We are going to recall him just like we did Grey Davis. And we will recall everyone of them that comes after him if necessary until we find a good one. If there is such a thing as a good politician.

The tax revolt was very interesting. Not a bunch of old hippies from the 70's but, young and old alike, well-to-do families with their kids. Well dressed and polite. AND VERY, VERY, PISSED. :yell: We want action and we want it now. We are starting by recalling every one of them that lied to us. Democrats and Republicans alike. I personally see no difference between the two partys anymore. They are both only looking out for themselves and now conspiring with oneanother to screw the people.

The Fullerton Police estimated over 15,000 in attendance. Of course only a couple newspapers wrote about the event and those that did stated the attendance at a few hundred. The communist rag, the Los Angeles Times, never printed one word about the rally. It was obvious to anyone that was there, the attendance was many thousands of people. This is a big part of the problem. The newspapers and major tv stations are controlled by the government. They only report what the government wants the people to hear. It's up to the people to dig for the real truth instead of believing what they spoon feed us.

It's our country and we can't just fold under and give it up. It's a country worth fighting for and we need to organize against those that are stealing the wealth and futures of the American people and fight for our rights.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
thorman75 said:
Vote* yeah like it makes a difference, these millionaire politicians tell you what you want to hear and then do whatever is in their best interest($$)anyways. The machine failed big time for me and my wife, we will never vote again. Lawyers,politicians,judges all a bunch of liars. Ger, come on over, as far as I know they aren't checking papers at the state line yet, be sure to bring your guns. Leave Illinois to the people that deserve it.
* Don't hand me any crap about unpatriotic, myself and all male members of my family are all honorably discharged Vets. I believe in this country but right now I don't trust ANY of our leaders. Here's one for you to chew on, we have people living in tents, people in Appalacia in shacks with no running water but Hillary pledges $900,000,000.00 to rebuild Gaza after Israel bombed it level. Rebuild an area where the people that live there hate the very sight of us, if your going to rebuild something lets do it here.
Another piece of legislation that gives illegal immigrants around 2400 dollars a month to live here. Retire or go on disability and you will be lucky to get 1500, after 45 years of working and paying taxes???? Who the hells bright idea was this? Both of the last money crunches, the presidents rounded up all the illegal immigrants, and sent them home. It saved taxpayer money and put Americans to work. We paid enormous amounts of money to restore every place we have fought for freedom outside our shores. But this bs in Gaza, oh yeah, big businesses are putting phone calls in to Hillary! I heard a good one that went something like, liberty taken a little at a time will go unnoticed till its to late. Flowers, she should be removed from office, anyone bringing in anti-American legislation should not be in position to legislate law. Bring in the Prime Minister of Australia, he sure put the bs down there to rest!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Ol'89r said:
Thanks to all that spent a little time to shut this one down.

Please take the time to email Representative Bob Flider and thank him for his part in helping to defeat this ridiculous bill. :nod:

And, remember him when he runs for office in your state.

[email protected]

It's a good day in America. :cool:
I sure wish someone recorded Mr. Pistole and Amy Ritchie's speeches! A GREAT DAY in a lot of gloom for sure!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Another piece of legislation that gives illegal immigrants around 2400 dollars a month to live here. Retire or go on disability and you will be lucky to get 1500, after 45 years of working and paying taxes???? Who the hells bright idea was this? I heard a good one that went something like, liberty taken a little at a time will go unnoticed till its to late. !

You can thank people like Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid for much of this legislation foxforks. And guess how they intend to pay for it. Barbara Boxer(N) (Nutcase from California), is proposing new legislation to tax every American citizen on how many miles we drive our cars. Now, keep in mind, we already pay tax when we buy our cars. More tax when we register our cars. More tax when we re-register our cars. Tax on parts for our cars and tax on the gasoline and oil we put in our cars. Now this nutcase wants to tax us for every mile we drive our cars.

If you think this is a good idea, write Senator Boxer and let her know how happy you are about this new piece of legislation. I did.

Foxforks. The loss of liberty thing is called the Boiling Frog Syndrome. You put a frog in a pot of water and turn up the heat slowly. The frog likes the warm water and doesn't notice it getting hotter and hotter until it's too late. WAKE UP FOLKS. IT'S ALMOST TOO LATE.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
How do you choose between two crummy choices? Get a better candidate and vote them in. That's EXACTLY what we did on a county level here last year. The idiot in the seat was a total scum bag, in the pockets of anybody that would have him and just needing to get elected one more time to get his retirement benifits. Well we got a local citizen that we all backed and now she replaced him! Oh he still is getting by just fine with all the other sctivities he was involved with but he didn't get that last vote to be set for the rest of his life and we got a better person to represent us.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Yeah we got POed, went to the Attorney Generals office, wrote my congressman, tried to talk to him couldnt get past his personal secretary,called the papers,called channel 2 news Pam Zekman, you know what happened, NOTHING, but we took it in the rear for 1/4 Mil.
Almost too late? it is too late, the small stones have got it started, the next few years are going to be awful. The number one shoplifted item right now is food and it's going to get worse.

May 10, 2007
thorman75 said:
The number one shoplifted item right now is food and it's going to get worse.

ya do know that the dow has gone up for 2 consecutive days.

not saying that recession is over... there will still be lay-offs etc but i dont think that it is going to get much worse. now it may take a little while for improvements but hey rome wasnt built in a day. and neither was the US. (i left out the A because it rhymed and sounded cheesy.)

BTW it sounds to me that you see the glass as half empty but in times like these you HAVE to look at it as half full. you have to think that YOU can make a difference.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Did you listen to Warren Buffet two days ago, if not do a search for it, our #1 economist is pretty shaken. 50 or more family's are pitching tents everyday in Ca. Foreclosures in Chicago right now are +200 everyday. I'm glad I'm in school about the safest place to be right now

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
What are we all argueing about? Is is politians? or economics? or the rapidly decaying morals? this is why we are loseing the battle of politics! we are to buisy argueing about what needs to be done! and who needs to do it! whyyyyy can we not put aside the petty arguements and stop thinking about ourselves for a change? lets unite! work togather! America was built on teamwork!

:( :( I really feel for all the brain washed Americans :(

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
flyingfuzzball said:
ya do know that the dow has gone up for 2 consecutive days...
But you can bet it will only be temporary because the foundation of this country has changed. The big government movement will make it worse, not better. Right now you are the frog in warm water.

Here's a piece that was attributed to Paul Harvey but he may have only read it on his radio show. None the less it is quite telling.

If I were the devil ...

August 16, 1999

By Paul Harvey

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

I would gain control of the most powerful nation in the world;

I would delude their minds into thinking that they had come from man's effort, instead of God's blessings;

I would promote an attitude of loving things and using people, instead of the other way around;

I would dupe entire states into relying on gambling for their state revenue;

I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to leadership;

I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies;

I would make it socially acceptable to take one's own life, and invent machines to make it convenient;

I would cheapen human life as much as possible so that the life of animals are valued more than human beings;

I would take God out of the schools, where even the mention of His name was grounds for a lawsuit;

I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind and target the young, and I would get sports heroes to advertise them;

I would get control of the media, so that every night I could pollute the mind of every family member for my agenda;

I would attack the family, the backbone of any nation.

I would make divorce acceptable and easy, even fashionable. If the family crumbles, so does the nation;

I would compel people to express their most depraved fantasies on canvas and movie screens, and I would call it art;

I would convince the world that people are born homosexuals, and that their lifestyles should be accepted and marveled;

I would convince the people that right and wrong are determined by a few who call themselves authorities and refer to their agenda as politically correct;

I would persuade people that the church is irrelevant and out of date, and the Bible is for the naive;

I would dull the minds of Christians, and make them believe that prayer is not important, and that faithfulness and obedience are optional;

I guess I would leave things pretty much the way they are.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Thank you Gerhard, ABATE brother Bob Ward? The more I read??? about what comes out of flowers mouth, she does sound communist! GREAT WORK, once again Gerhard! Now how on earth can people that still possess common sense watch over every piece of toilet paper that comes off every legislators desk? RM GUY, that is one scary list, 10 years ago, PERFECT PLAN! Real, or real propaganda? Today's near headline on the idiot box, china has concerns about the USA's treasury? Hmmm, aren't they(the treasury) backed by some firm in England?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
thorman75 said:
Did you listen to Warren Buffet two days ago, if not do a search for it, our #1 economist is pretty shaken.

FYI- Buffet is an investor, not an economist.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
RM_guy said:
But you can bet it will only be temporary because the foundation of this country has changed. The big government movement will make it worse, not better. Right now you are the frog in warm water.

Here's a piece that was attributed to Paul Harvey but he may have only read it on his radio show. None the less it is quite telling.

If I were the devil ...

August 16, 1999

By Paul Harvey

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

I would gain control of the most powerful nation in the world;

I would delude their minds into thinking that they had come from man's effort, instead of God's blessings;

I would promote an attitude of loving things and using people, instead of the other way around;

I would dupe entire states into relying on gambling for their state revenue;

I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to leadership;

I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies;

I would make it socially acceptable to take one's own life, and invent machines to make it convenient;

I would cheapen human life as much as possible so that the life of animals are valued more than human beings;

I would take God out of the schools, where even the mention of His name was grounds for a lawsuit;

I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind and target the young, and I would get sports heroes to advertise them;

I would get control of the media, so that every night I could pollute the mind of every family member for my agenda;

I would attack the family, the backbone of any nation.

I would make divorce acceptable and easy, even fashionable. If the family crumbles, so does the nation;

I would compel people to express their most depraved fantasies on canvas and movie screens, and I would call it art;

I would convince the world that people are born homosexuals, and that their lifestyles should be accepted and marveled;

I would convince the people that right and wrong are determined by a few who call themselves authorities and refer to their agenda as politically correct;

I would persuade people that the church is irrelevant and out of date, and the Bible is for the naive;

I would dull the minds of Christians, and make them believe that prayer is not important, and that faithfulness and obedience are optional;

I guess I would leave things pretty much the way they are.

Good Day.

May 10, 2007
i would love to comment on that but i wont as i dont want to offend anybody...as that might have.

BTW 600 points 3 days. and i just read JOE's post about GM stock.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Good stuff Mr Harvey. Love it... makes me squirm.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Howard Hughes was a investor not a economist that the Gov borrowed $$ from during the great depression.
Like I said,Im glad I'm in school, when I graduate I will get a job, no problem.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom