Sep 8, 2004
Hey everyone. I am from the south hills of Pittsburgh and always ride at greenmans in South Park. It is starting to get pretty boring so I followed the gas pipeline and made it to finleyville which was a nice change. Does anyone know of a safe place to park over in finleyville without being towed? When I was over there riding... it bordered a road called Cardox road or something. Also is there anywhere else to ride around here...I hear Harmarville is a decent place too. Anyone know of a safe place to park there? Any info would be appreciated!!!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Hey man, if you do search there was thread not long ago about riding around pittsbugh. Try checkin that out, not to sure about where your talkin about but several places were mentioned in the other thread. good Luck

Apr 9, 2005
Looking for someone to ride with

I not much help with the your question, but I just moved to eastern Ohio from TN and am looking for someone to ride with. I have a 2000 RM 125 which I just got rebuilt and am dying to hit the trails but I don't know anyone to go riding with and I'm reluctant to go by myself. So if one of your riding partners bails on you or you don't care to take along an extra please hit me up at jones35a@erau.edu or my cell 215 499 9484. I'm 21 and I have my own truck truck so I wouldn't be much of hassle to tag along.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom