jaliveto

Apr 5, 2002
Sometimes I read this site and begin to worry myself to death. Broken femurs, arms, ribs, collarbones, backs, necks, and wrists. Blow out ankles, knees , and hips. Not to mention concussions. If I let my wife read this site, my bike would be gone before I got home from work. Sometimes I think it's an addiction. Any thoughts on why we keep coming back for more punishment?

joey26

Apr 16, 2002
If I didn't ride dirt bikes and didn't race gokarts I would sit at home all day with nothing to do but watch tv and play video games.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It is the adrinalin rush. There are few things in life that give you a sustained rush. Racing of all forms seems to do it, some more than others. Bikes are just a thrill and once experienced it is hard to walk away from(no pun intended).

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Bikes are just a thrill and once experienced it is hard to walk away from(no pun intended).

i kinda hopped away this last time. i'll be back.

a couple years ago, i told my wife that if i'm ever unable to race mx, i was going to start racing mini-sprints. she got pissed...

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Bikes are just a thrill and once experienced it is hard to walk away from(no pun intended).

Hey!! I resemble that remark!!!! ;)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
everybody knows that motorcyclist of all kinds are experts in denial. we see and hear about crashes and injuries all of the time but think "nah, it aint gonna happen to me". or "ok. so ive been hurt. what are the odds of it happening again?"

really, its not a matter of if but when and how hard.

after all of these years on street/dirt, the injury fairy finally picked me.

2001yz250

Mar 27, 2002
Originally posted by jaliveto
Broken femurs, arms, ribs, collarbones, backs, necks, and wrists. Blow out ankles, knees , and hips. Not to mention concussions.
Let the GOOD TIMES ROLL!!! :confused: It's kinda like a bad hangover.....I musta had fun cause I feel like crap and can't remember a thing. Why is this dried out bologna sandwich with a bite out of it laying on my chest? :)

CAB

Nov 18, 1999
You want to really get freaked out, go over to thumpertalk's forum for WR400's and read about the F-16 pilot in Alaska who speared himself with a 2" branch through the thigh and out the butt!! Then call me and give me a smokin' deal on your wheels as you'll be taking up golf in no time.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom