Attn KC/Mo riders-White Rock Ride 12/1-2

wfocrusty

Nov 2, 2001
The Ride!

I just wanted to state again that I had a marvelous time this weekend! The male bonding....the commeraderie....the weather....the flatulence....it was a weekend to remember. I especially appreciate Wade giving us the class on how to properly dodge limbs and branches. And also to Lou on the proper methods of the helmet shot-put and the goggle fling. But, dammit Clint, the next time I do a stream crossing with you....I'm wearing a wet suit!!!!

:)

Nuthin' like the taste of fresh roost in the mornin'!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Re: The Ride!

Originally posted by wfocrusty
I just wanted to state again that I had a marvelous time this weekend! The male bonding....the commeraderie....the weather....the flatulence....it was a weekend to remember. I especially appreciate Wade giving us the class on how to properly dodge limbs and branches. And also to Lou on the proper methods of the helmet shot-put and the goggle fling. But, dammit Clint, the next time I do a stream crossing with you....I'm wearing a wet suit!!!!

:)

Yeah that about sums it up. A bunch of guys farting, telling lies, and beating the crap out of a bunch of defensless trees.

I think if we can ever talk Lou into going again, he could be the appointed judge of the mountainside helmet toss/goggle fling:confused:

BTW, Clint has been appointed Satan Jr. after leading us into that mess!

Top Bottom