CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Ok, we just came off of a killer time @ DW02, and yes the White Rock ride did get mentioned. We are thinking first weekend in December, or around then. I would like to get an idea of who would like to meet up in the lovely Ozark mountains for some quality trail riding. I've already got confirmation from a few of the KC Riders (including Lou, yes Mr. Goggle Fling himself). Notables from last year that I'm calling out-Sawblade, let's go! It would be cool to see Jay (MX547) but I know he is still healing. Oh and we can't forget WFOCrusty along with his creek crossing/KTM Submarine anitcs from last year.

It should be all of the riders from KC and Topeka area from last year (about 12-14 so far).

How about Cal and your dad making the trek from Kentucky for this year? I'm also calling out Aimee and Eddie-you've got to meet us for this one. Heck, how about ol Jeb maiking the suprise trip down?

We should be able to get discounted rooms in Fayetteville if I get an idea of how many we will need. Let's ride!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Wooooohoooo! I can hear the banjo's a pickin' already, December in Arkansas, this shall prove to be a great event! Given this much notice, I bet ole Lou will try to better his goggle/helmet toss by a good 10ft!!
Looking forward to this ride, anyone in the 5state area should consider this one!!

KLX300Greg

Nov 17, 1999
Heck, with this much notice, I've got lots of time to earn another kitchen pass! Plus, my December 1st birthday ought to earn me a ride about then, too.

Count me in! Count Chris in too, short of his appendix growing back-ain't much gonna stop him.

G-man

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Fayetteville, Ar-up in the NW corner of the state. Dang good riding.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
If it will be a Friday/Saturday ride, I may be able to pull it off. It will be about a 9 hour drive for us, and we would have to make the travel home on Sunday. I want to make it, but I think the planets are going to have to align, for it to happen. That will be close to finals week too. :(

I may be in Neosho, MO for Thanksgiving. Anyone up for a day at Chadwick, or somewhere in the area?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yup I would love to make it also. It looks like I will be making several trips (no not riding, just work) to iowa in the coming months and one of them is supposed to be around the second week of December so.....

Are you planning on riding Fri & Sat like Corey mentioned or what. I could probably take a Friday off to ride Fri-Sat but would have to head home on Sunday.

Keep us updated on the plans.

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
Could be a possibility for me ..Is White Rock the only place you guys ride? And where has WFOcrusty been...he was supposed to be at DW..

B

biglou

I am a glutton for punishment! I guess I can bring the old yeller helmet and we can take turns flingin' her up the hill...

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
I'll be taking leave in December and heading up to Central Arkansas (just north of Little Rock). I went to U of A in Fayetteville and am well acquanted with Mill Creek! It depends on when you guys schedule your ride and when I can get my leave, but I'll be trying real hard to get with ya!

B

biglou

Boomer-That would be great! The more people I can get lost with, the better the chance I can find my way back to the parking lot and the less chance I will have to spend the night huddling with "Big Al" (Agent Orange) to keep from freezing to death! :scream:

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Hey Justin, call out the rest of those Heartland Spodes, tell em' they are too old for tracks and they just need to bolt up some hand guards for some real riding! :scream:
BTW, MTRider, not sure where Mr. WFOCrusty has been, I'm gonna try to call him this weekend and see why he is MIA! Once he gets the snorkel set up rigged for his amphibious 520, he will be ready for all of the slick rock creek crossings. :thumb:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
no chance of me being there. i'm still on crutches (and bikeless). i might consider a ride there in the spring.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by mx547
no chance of me being there. i'm still on crutches (and bikeless). i might consider a ride there in the spring.
What?!?!?!! You must really, REALLY want to ride Jay!
I'll see what my schedule looks like.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'm bike less at the moment also. We will be in the new house with a two car garage. If you guys need a secure place to put the bikes for the night or to work on, Bentonville is only about 25 minutes from the hotel you guys stayed in last year. You are more then welcome to use the house as a staging area, or what every.

Heck, why don't you guys come on up after riding Saturday. We can throw some burger on the grill, throw back a ice tea or two and do a little bench racing!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Have we decided on any dates yet? I have a project that will require me to be in Clinton Iowa supposedly the first week of December but its very subject to change. Just trying to see what I can do to make this one.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
It's looking like Fri Nov 30th(?) thru the 2nd. Although, I am the unlucky recipient of a torn MCL from a weekend hare scramble. Hopefully it will be ready to ride by end of Nov.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
That boys knee must not have been the only thing tweaked in the mishap...the above mentioned weekend is Thanksgiving weekend..I know for myself that will be a family deal from start to finish. Just spoke w/Wade(CRSwade) and how's about Dec 6-8th...having that big holiday out of the way should hopefully make the schedules a little more free. Let us know what ya think of these dates. :thumb:

Top Bottom