Attn. So. Cal. Wrecking Crew--Phelan, 4-28

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I just had to get this started. Bundy mentioned he'd be there on the 28th. Who else is interested?
Where does everyone want to stage?
How about a run up the Cleghammer to finish the day? :p

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Yeah, I`ll be there.
Thanks ktmboy.
Probably have a couple of guys with me you guys havent meet before.
Decent guys, youll like em.
One on my 250F, one on a new 400MXC and possibly a guy on a YZ-125.
Good riders all.

So see you all there, we can take turns on everyones new bikes. :p

See Yaa
Bundy

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Count me in. Elk Jr. may be there, he's getting his new ride any day now. 2001 RM250 whooooooohooooo! That's my boy.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Looks like I'm gonna have to finally make the trip to Phelan and meet the crew !! Sounds like too much fun to miss again ;) I know where Phelan is, but I'll need directions where to meet.

I assume I'll need a spark arrestor ??

Look forward to meeting the "crew" !!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
let see, heads Phelan,tails race......... cool Phelan, I like these double headed coins ;)

Looking forward to meeting & riding with you guys

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
;)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
I am coming,

if anyone wants to ride share from san diego (or wants picking up from I5 or I15/215 on the way) then let me know.....its a long trip for me and gas ain't getting any cheaper!

also, i saw spark arrestors mentioned: i just got a cobra sparky bolt on affair for my FMF pipe (they make them for just about everything). it only cost 55 bucks (from kraparral) so it is a cheaper alternative than buying a new unit and it looks like it can be removed easily when i want to ride tracks (thanks for the suggestions scar and jeff)

cheers

bruce

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm in but there are a few conditions that everyone must agree on before I commit.

#6 - mxbetsy has to take us on another off trail short cut. (Make sure you got your barkbusters on)

#5 - Don't let me take the lead for too long or we will all be lost. ;)

#4 - A certain someone can't ride behind me all day making siren sounds. :p

#3 - I get to ride everyone's new scooters. :)

#2 - One of the new guys has to wear the Tutu. :scream:

and the most important thing that everyone must agree on is...................

#1 - At no time may anyone mention the "Shop rag incident". :o

Any questions?

BTW - I think we should have burgers at that place we rode to last time.

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Originally posted by JPIVEY
let see, heads Phelan,tails race......... cool Phelan, I like these double headed coins ;)

Looking forward to meeting & riding with you guys

Sellout :|

You gonna try and make it to the Badgers Euro scrambles? I also still have your clutch guard and the suspension manual to give you. We need to hook up :D

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thumbs, the only reason I stayed behind you was because you forgot the undies under the tutu!!:):) And that wasn't a siren, I was swinging a cat around in circles:p It wouldn't be as much fun either cause then I wouldn't be able to see you and Jack eat poop right in front of me!!!!

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
#7 - Old guys can't tell the new guys about the "shop rag incident

It is a 2-smoker thing. Pull a rag from somewhere and your ride starts right up.

Hope to ride with you guys again. Where are you staging?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm pretty sure I'm good for this. I've already seen Jeff rip on his WRF ... now I wanna see Bundy rip on his MXC.

P.S. Were those burgers they served at that joint ? :) I think I'll stick to a salad next time.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
For those that haven't ridden up there it's near the 138 and 15 freeway north of San Berdo. Not real far, it's only 70 miles from my house in Anaheim. Not sure where we are staging this time but I'm sure it'll be posted. I'd like to see a 7:30 or 8:00am meet at Mickey D's if possible off the 138, just East of the 15.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
This coming from a guy that wears tights, a green hat and lives in the forest!!:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I believe you started it pal! You're the one from across the ocean!:):) And No, I have no desire to wear them, the hair will poke through from my legs. It''ll look like a hamster stuck behind a screen door!:scream:

Top Bottom