KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
I was wondering if anybody knows of a good auto forum. Something where you can get good tech advice. I've tried out one but it's more people wondering where to get a good cup holder setup for their Lexus SUV and crap like that. I could use some help recurving the distributer on my truck.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
if you're looking for a good laugh or are just plain bored go to the forums at www.kalecoauto.com
good stuff :)

SndyRds

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 1, 2001
IATN, international auto technicians network, I would go to]google.com You have to register, and use a name of a shop you work for(wink, wink, nudge,nudge), try the yellow pages. They never checked if I worked at one, though I did use my Fathers shop. good luck

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Originally posted by smb_racing
if you're looking for a good laugh or are just plain bored go to the forums at www.kalecoauto.com
good stuff :)

Yes I got some good laughs. This is one of them.

Forged Nylon Connecting Rods
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I'm using a retard cam it doesn't keep a steady beat, so it has lots of uneven harmoniks (like a typical dodge). I should probably upgrade to the forged nylon rods that could also have somethin to do why my enjun is slanted instead of being vertikle. It also has a loud sounds like a hammer hitting steel sound I asked the pros at pep boys and they said it's nothing to worry about something with the pissens hittin the valves????? I'dont remeber too much Coors since this morning. Lookin to sell the econoline in hopes to upgrade to a full size airstream.

Top Bottom