slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
Any ideas? About 2 years ago I got hit on my street bike, landed on my back on a elevated lawn edging type curb. Doctors didnt find anything broken, chiropractors (who ive never had luck with) didnt find anything. After 6 mos of physical therapy pain had mostly subsided.

Just recently I was riding at the local track and my back pain returns. I cant load my stinkin bike and for the rest of the day if I bend over, I aint getting back up under my own strength. I couldnt even carry my toolbox into the garage.

Two days later I dont have much pain again (just discomfort) and am scared what will happen on the next long ride.

I dont need to hear go see the doctor. Because every time I go they dont find much of anything. Even after MRI's.

Any personal experiences that may relate? I am technically "over the hill" now. Perhaps Im just breakin down.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Wierd. . . I've always had great success with chiros. I don't know what to tell you. Exercise to strengthen it maybe . . but I bet you've already tried that.

TY250

Nov 30, 2005
Get to a physio! they are the best. I bet you have stuffed the ligaments just above the pelvis? My physio isolated these ligaments after a couple of months and if I have pain in the lower back, she just goes to work. Presto! I haven't seen her for 2 months now!

Top Bottom