Beat up in Whoops !

I have a 99 KDX 200, and Weigh 200lbs with gear on. I am getting beat to hell in the sandy whoops on these New Jersey enduro's. My suspension is stock and I have the forks maxxed out on the clickers...any suggestions. I found when I had the set midway the front wheel would wash out in the sandy turns....Any suggestions ?:eek:

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Heavier fork springs are a MUST! I'd suggest 0.40kg/mm springs given your weight or talk to a suspension pro and see what they'd suggest. If your budget will allow I'd also suggest looking into a replacement valving system for your forks. The stock units are nothing more than check valves at best.

Your bike will handle mush better.

David

I would have a suspension tuner revalve for your weight and type of terrain. I have had really good service from Precision Concepts in San Diego. You will definately need stiffer fork springs and I would also suggest a steering stabilizer. Riding in sand will be a lot more fun and a lot less work.

Brenda

I am similar weight to you. I called racetech and they sent me
.44 front and .52 ( I think ) rear.

I put in a gold valve in the front.

Now I don't know that I am the fastest thing through woops, but I couldn't imagine having the stock suspenders and trying to them. you are da man.

springs are cheap dude ( ~$80 each ). get em!! best investment you'll ever make.