oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Seems to be interest in the stickers that lou put on his truck. I will try to put together an order if you guys will post what you want. I don't have prices exact and hopefully Lou can help out here.
I think
Large Dirtrider.net like Lous were about $10 each (would guess windshield would be about the same)
small dirtrider.net (15"x1 3/4") were around $3
The bike whipping like Lous around $9 (you can have any number on the plates)
A large approx 13"x 24" bike whip was about $24

Bob also does many other sizes and can do any color (except chrome). I also had him do a 8"x25" HONDA/Family racing
If you are seriously interested post here and next week sometime I'll give him a call for a price list.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
If you got my PM you know what I want oldguy. can it be done? Many Thanks,
PKH

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Oldguy - Put me down for one windshield and two of the 15 inch.
Thanks
Tony

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
oldguy,
small dirtrider.net (15"x1 3/4") 2 each of those and one o' the big uns. :-)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'd like a windshield sticker, but could it be done in grey vinyl? The striping on my truck is grey and white would clash :confused:

B

biglou

Just a quick note-Oldguy is out of town until late Monday so he won't respond here until then. I didn't keep track of the prices that Bob charged but they are very reasonable. He also has all the major brands stickers like my Yamaha in several sizes. It can get complex and you can get carried away in a hurry! Too much cool stuff to choose from!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
sorry I didn't get back sooner. I will be seeing Bob this weekend and will get price estimates
right now I am at 8 big DRN (rear window or trailer)
5 windshield (1 in grey)
10 of the 1 1/2" x 16 DRN stickers
3 bike whip guys.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Add 2 winshield ones for me please.
Will these be curved a little?

Also... based on the ones from before I'll ask that the letters be spaced a little more. Right now they all run together. Can we get a little space between each?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
How the heck did I miss this? :think:

I'd like to get one windshield sticker in white. Like Okie, I'd like it to be curved for a better fit. I assume it will work on my Dakota windshield.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'd like (1) windshield sticker, (1) big trailer DRN stickers, and (3) of the smaller DRN stickers.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Oldguy -- Didn't even think about trailers! Add a big one like Lou's in black so I can put on my trailer when I get one. That would make my total ..
1 - Windshield, 2 - Small DRN, and 1 - Big DRN in black .... :thumb:

Tony

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Okie
Nope, don't fit Dakota's, everything but Chrysler products :p
Geez, I almost had to give you a warning for such a blatant personal attack. I guess as long as you didn’t say something nasty about my Zuke I’ll let you off the hook :p

I guess if it's too long I'll just let it wrap around the sides :confused:

Top Bottom