Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Shezh, How'd I miss this? Can someone post a pic so I can see the stickers, or did I miss that already? :eek: TTRGuy, I assume that these are compatable with Toyota's, unlike Dodge products :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Don't worry Matt,
I already thought of that and ordered away. ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
smb_racing

In case you didn't notice from our earlier post's Moose95 and I are brothers. I plan on buying his truck in a year or so. I bought the stickers for his truck so when I buy it, they will fit. Inside joke. Sorry big guy.

Phillip

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Thanks SMB. What with just buying a house and starting a new job in the hospital here, I haven't ridden in a month, going through "dirt-bike-de-tox" :| Every time I edge towards the computer to log onto DRN, a disembodied voice floats through the house asking "Matt, have you finished painting the downstairs yet?, if so, could you put this bookshelf together?"... Man, oh, man, I got the dirt bike shakes so bad yesterday that I even armor-all'd the underside of my fenders, sheesh if that isn't pitiful. But, you know how it is, if she ain't happy, you end up like this guy :flame: in here :uh: . Hopefully I'll be out this coming weekend for a ride, if not, definatly the Hatfield McCoy ride in OCT. Sorry guys no DW for me since I burned most of my leave moving here. :whiner:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Put me in for two winsheild one trailer! pm me if it go'es thru or you need some cash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom