TrailDawg

Sep 7, 2001
Just getting back into riding after a 5 year hiatus, so I'm in need of some new riding gear. Have everything pretty well figured out except which boots to get. Problem is I have narrow feet, skinny ankles, and tiny calves (I often get accused of riding a chicken when I wear shorts if that's any indication).

So anyway....most of the shops around here all carry either Fox or Axo gear, and neither brand of boots fit me very well. To wide in the sole, loose in the ankle, and if I'm lucky I'm just able to get them snug to my calves in the shank.

'Way back when' I had a pair of el-cheapo Bieffe boots that actually fit me pretty well, so I'm wondering if other boots from the European manufacturers are narrower in the sole as well. Problem is no one around here carries them so trying them on isn't to see isn't an option.

So anyone know who offers narrower boots for stick-figures such as myself? LOL Figure one of the big three (Alpinestars, Gaerne and Sidi) has to have something that'll fit me right. As for price, I'm looking to spend $250-300.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I don't have an answer for you, but I think your problem is because of the knee brace revolution. I have a pair of 1996 Alpinestars and they just make it around my shin guards. But any modern boot that I've tried easily fits over the same shin guard.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
My Sidi (Flex-Force) boots were noticeably more narrow than any others I've had (A-stars (6's & 8's), Gearne (SG-10). Pretty sure MotoNation will take them back if they don't fit. http://motonation.com

Top Bottom