DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
Well, Aaron and I decided to go for a quick ride Tuesday afternoon,
The area is real close to our house, it is real sandy there, he had a pretty hard get-off and broke his arm close to his wrist

Needless to say he is pretty bummed about it, Dr say's 6 weeks to heal! and say's it was a clean break he will be fine. I'll tell ya though he took it like a trooper even insisted on riding his bike back home....

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
Thanks guy's, He has been drinking milk like crazy every since it happened....... LOL

ya know you would think after that nasty over the bars spill coming up short on that double at Aonia ( spodefest ) you would think he would be a tad cautious...... nope not at all

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
DRZ_Dad said:
Thanks guy's, He has been drinking milk like crazy every since it happened

Funny how that works - i quit drinking milk quite a while ago (except with cookies!) - but after breaking my arm in March, its like I am craving it - even after coming in the house on hot days (yuck). I do a gallon in 3-days myself. I get weird looks when I am on business travel and at dinner ask for milk (and keep it coming until I can't walk...)

You could consider adding calcium supplements to his diet - i did after my break - but kids heal much better than us old crusty types.

hope he is feeling better soon!

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
Welp, good news, took him to the Dr. yesterday, and they removed the full arm cast and put a below the elbow cast on........... Doc said it is healing nicely.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
DRZ_Dad said:
ya know you would think after that nasty over the bars spill coming up short on that double at Aonia ( spodefest ) you would think he would be a tad cautious...... nope not at all
Apparently (a lack of) good sense *is* hereditary! :nener:

Top Bottom