Status
Not open for further replies.

scottsimpson

Dec 16, 2002
Check out this video of bubba on his first ride after his injury. About 1/2 way it looks like he completely overjumps going into another takeoff but is unaffected by it. How is he able to absorb such a huge impact just before he launches of the next jump. Incredible!!
www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/photos/0,13157,,00.html#

toalco-kdx

May 16, 2002
i want to know how he does this:

http://www3.telus.net/public/toalco/Bike%20Pics/stewarthenryhill.jpg

:0

xr100ider

Jan 31, 2003
my friend, you need a little more than factory suspension to do that. bubba's awesome!

--oh, and i think it was $10,000 suspension.

fmfkx125372

Feb 1, 2001
"OK, so in that photo, what exactly was he doing? About to land? Just launching? About to crash? I can't imagine how he pulled out of that positon and ended up on 2 wheels, regardless..."

I was there, saw him whipping it up front and personal....I still don't understand how he did it...He was still out jumping everyone on doug henry hill even staying that low...His speed and TALENT is unmatched!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
That's not actually his launch, from what I read. Supposedly he was actually preloading halfway up the hill, leaving the ground, then laying it flat to clear the top while staying as low as possible.

I don't care if any of us had $300,000 suspension, he would make us look as silly as AJ made me look on Oldloafer's TTR125.

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Whats up with him flicking his bike all cockeyed over the jumps? Is that some kinda tailwhip?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
He does that to stay as low as possible and get back on the ground as soon as possible so he can get back on the gas to go *even faster than humanly possible*!

He is unreal!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That kid is incredibly fast!!! He even makes me look slow :scream:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Don't blame him. If you're going to blame something, blame....um, light!

If there was no light, you wouldn't look slow!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm actually very fast, and talented too. It's a good thing I'm so humble too or it wouyld go to my head ;)

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Surely, it must take much more energy and effort to do that than just a normal jump. Goes to show how much of an athelete he is.

Jim

Dr_Doom

Feb 4, 2003
It's Florida...

Look at it, Carmichael...Bubba...Florida boys.

Oranges and Old people are the key to success!

yzrider112

Jun 19, 2003
yah man hes amazing i don't see how he does it he sponges soo good its crazy i don't see how hes not hurt ALL the time

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
Just saw my first pro race at RED BUUUUD! It is freakin' amazing to watch these guys ride. :aj:

Fourth gear pinned over the "parachute" jump, they can't see anything on the approach except the takeoff, simply amazing! :worship:

100 plus foot jump and you can't see the landing until you're in the air :scream:

And Bubba whipped it wicked style over that jump every lap!! :worship:

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
He was doing the same thing over the big ski jump at Redbud on Sunday, unbelievable.  At one point he started showboating and I swear his upper leg was higher than his head. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom