dirtjunkie

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2001
:p Calico Ghost Town is a great place to go for Halloween. We camped in the next canyon east of Calico so we could ride right out of camp and not have campers all around us. They have campgrounds etc. and RV spots in Calico for those that want it. From our site we walked over a knoll and we were 5 minutes from the Ghost Town. We went over there Saturday night and it was fun, from the haunted mine to the guy with chainsaw chasing people up and down the street. Many of the RV sites were decorated and lots of people were in costume. Rain Friday night helped allot and we got in 3 loops Saturday and one 65 miler Sunday. We found every kind of terrain and tons of open mines to explore. All in all it was a good weekend and not far from home! See ya there next year unless your scared :yeehaw:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Thats actually a great idea for next year. Im thinking that would be a great family weekend since Halloweens going to be on Friday next year. Thanks for the idea :thumb:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Oooh, oooh, that sounds like a blast. I'd love to be out there for that sometime but only if you'll make me oatmeal in the morning. ;) I'll even share Kota's bed. :)

dirtjunkie

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2001
Calico is only about 15 mintues east from Barstool Ca, 3 miles from hwy #15 going to Vegas
We'll bring it up next year put together a trip.
Aimee; Kota says bring it on!
Q: Why do you have 2 e's in your name anyway? Just seems like wasted space?

Top Bottom