KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hey Inca,

Could you have Ted send me an email? I need to contact him, but realized I dont have his email address anymore (I changed computers a month or two ago and did not get old addresses copied over to the new one).

sstephenson<AT>i2k.net

Thanks!

Mike

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Wow Mike, and you tease me about getting people lost?? Take a look at the E-Mail you posted..... :rotfl:
Hey Ted, I think we found our next victim to induct into the Monday Riders!!! Only problem is we will never be able to reach him to tell him about our rides - hahahahahahahhaahhhahahahha - AAAHHHhahahahahahahhaahahahahaha
Love ya Mike...
Woodsy :ride:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
woodsy said:
Wow Mike, and you tease me about getting people lost?? Take a look at the E-Mail you posted..... :rotfl:
Hey Ted, I think we found our next victim to induct into the Monday Riders!!! Only problem is we will never be able to reach him to tell him about our rides - hahahahahahahhaahhhahahahha - AAAHHHhahahahahahahhaahahahahaha
Love ya Mike...
Woodsy :ride:

Now...come on...you can figure that out cant ya?

Seriously - when i entered it in there, i had put < at > in between the "n" and the "i"...yet it does not appear there! Must be some sort of HTML formatting thingy? I actually went into edit mode to see it there..and in edit mode the <at> appears! (i did not want to put the normally addy there to avoid auto bot trollers from picking it up for spam). REALLY!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
wow...in the above post, I originally used the < at > but with no space between the at and the < or >..did the exact same thing! it dont display!

Ok...woodsy...you are playing mind games with me arent ya! I just know it...thats gotta be it!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
KTM Mike said:
Ok...woodsy...you are playing mind games with me arent ya! I just know it...thats gotta be it!

WHO ME - Woodsy is,,,,,just Woosdy, wouldnt do something like that to his FAVORITE Camp Counselor... naaahhhhh :) :ride:
Man I cant wait to roost you again :rotfl:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
what am I doing,,,,,, there goes my Choas invite RIGHT out the window :( :|
Woodsy is.....just BIGMOUTH Woodsy :uh:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
With my greatest respect, that isn't all that is big. Chew on that for a while. When you tire of chewing, turn it over to Chance. I'm sure he'll oblige. As for the Monday Riders, there must be ways to work that out.

INCA to LARRY - Contact has been made satisfactorily.

Young Ted

Top Bottom