woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
While you and the boss were out playing (I knew you were cause a pretty little birdie told my boss so) I have over heard some GREAT gossip!! Ready????

KTM Mike said:
Oh - For Inca's benefit - Mark's bike's name is Adrian......
Hey ADRIAN - A HARDY HOWDY TO YOU AND WELCOME to the show!!! Hope to see you on the trail soon!!

and INCA guess what I heard from my boss today.... 70Marlin's beautiful 470 Husey has now been named too! DARLENE is her name, that's right Inca - Swedish all the way for her boss!! Please dont let Woodsy know that I let the cat out of the bag!!! ;)
Sounds like your boss is going to be REAL busy with those name stickers, sure am glad I got mine early :thumb:
Welcome home Inca!!
Kadie

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Kadie - How can you let the cat out of the bag if your boss hasn't let you out from under the cover? Thanks for the tip on Darlene. I'll put the order in right away. The catch is that there is no address here for the letters to be sent.

Darlene - Would you have 70Marlin send an address to - Incaktm@yahoo.com. What about Aaron's wheels? Had you been named Denise, then Aaron's could be Denephew. A fine combination.
INCA

Top Bottom