Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Tony I can bring a spare camp coffie pot if needed

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I can help on the coffee, no prob.

As of right now, I am unsure who(m) is going to be joining me. Brian may not show up till late Wed night, Jennifer (Daughter) is undecided, due to Band. I really wanted her to make it this year.

BUT, I will be there from the initial Camp Tex tent set up, to the final teardown.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I forgot that Stan can now drive to DW on his own! Wow time sure flys, don't it, Grady?
I plan on arriving late Wed afternoon. I'd love to chow with y'all wed, thur, fri.
Be glad to bring anything that might be needed. Just holler.

I will probably lay my head in the trailer again. Maybe I'll get lucky and camp close to the chow! :)

BTW...I'm gonna have two extra bikes with me if anyone wants or needs to ride one at any time. Hang on to em till Sun morning if need be.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jaybird said:
I
I will probably lay my head in the trailer again. Maybe I'll get lucky and camp close to the chow! :)

we will keep a spot open for you

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Tony, got meal prices yet??? Also my daughter Michelle will be joining us for meals. :ride:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I was with Tony on Thursday... he swore he would have the $$ figured-out this weekend.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
UPDATE!!!

Check the first post ...

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
This sounds GREAT Tony. Just be sure you don't end up losing money on it. :pissed:

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Grady said:
This sounds GREAT Tony. Just be sure you don't end up losing money on it. :pissed:

Yes, and let us know when you get a final $$ figure per day for B, L, D combined....and when you want the money...how you want the money...

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
OK, you saw the thread in the DW forum.

• Sunday - Burgers
  • Monday - Burgers
  • Tueday - Still trying to figure this one out, may grill some chicken, and stirfry some veggies.
  • Wednesday - German Night! Brats, Sauerkraut, German Potato Salad
  • Thursday - Cajun Night Fish Fry, Cajun surprise, Fried catfish, fries, hush puppies ...
  • Friday - Fajitas, refried beans (homemade), spanish fried rice,
  • Saturday - BBQ Pigout by Brian
    Brian will have a separate list

Dadnabbit! That menu really makes me wanna just "take" a few days off! :ahhh:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Joe Diver said:
I might be interested in that 6 foot girl you're bringing too... :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Where do I sign up Tony? I'm in for a few meals at least. I'll gladly help in any way I can. I'll be there Tuesday night through Sunday with a good friend. Let me know if I can help, or bring anything to help the cause. Matt

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
YZ165 said:
:rotfl:

Where do I sign up Tony? I'm in for a few meals at least. I'll gladly help in any way I can. I'll be there Tuesday night through Sunday with a good friend. Let me know if I can help, or bring anything to help the cause. Matt

Matt ... you are signed up! Look for the Christmas lights when you arrive.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Joe Diver said:
Yes, and let us know when you get a final $$ figure per day for B, L, D combined....and when you want the money...how you want the money...

You can pay me when you get there for however many meals/days you will be there. It is kinda loose the first few days because of the flux in the people coming.

It will get more organized from Wednesday on.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Scratch me off the list Tony. My schedule is still up in the air. If we make it on Thursday.... we'll eat the scraps that fall on the ground. ;)

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Thanks Tony! :cool:

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Bump One Day

I'll be arriving on Wednesday instead of Tuesday...gotta bump it one day due to Tuesday night's hockey game..Go Stars! :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hockey OVER Dirtweek!?!?!?!?!?!??!:|

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Yes! I loves me some hockey.....and no NHL last year just sucked.

Speaking of...I wrenched my back loading up this morning. I've spent the day on the couch with Flexeril and Vicodin. :|

Sometimes, with a good night's sleep, the muscles will relax enough I'm good to go....sometimes I'm out for several days. I can get around slowly now, just can't bend and stoop without piercing pain in my lower back. :|

I've taken all of this week off as vacation specifically for this event, and this is NOT how I wanted to spend it. :pissed:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
:cool: Tony :cool:

To those of you that did not make Camp Tejas this year.

YOU MISSED SUM GOOD EATINGS! :nod:

Tony really took care of us. His son Jeff did not do too bad either.

YUM!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom