Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I am trying to get a headcout of when folks are arriving. I am going up early on Sunday morning in order to get the newly expanded Camp Tejas awning set up.

Thoughts ... we were in the middle last year, sun was bad but we had parking on both sides, which is a plus. The middle is closer to FredT burgers for those that plan to beg. You couldn't get to the bigtop without going by one side or the other of Camp Tejas. The Alamo was on a plain also. If we set up along the creek, we will still face the sun and we loose the parking along one side. I am planning on bringing up some awnings to shade the sun with by blocking in the endwalls.

Thoughts and who/when ya coming up?

BTW - regardless of location, look for the Texas flag and the 20x40 grey awning.

I'll start the list ...

Tony...Sunday/Sunday
strsfan2...Thursday/Sunday...my son Jeff
Gary L...Wednesday/Sunday
taraker...Thursday/Sunday
evenslower...Tuesday/Friday
TwinSpar...Thursday/Sunday
Stan...Sunday/Sunday
Grady...Sunday/Sunday
Danman...Tuesday/Sunday
slo' mo...Tuesday/Sunday
Jaybird...Thursday/Sunday
Green Horn...Wednesday/Sunday :whiner:
blackhawk468...Monday/Sunday
SATxMotoX...Wednesday/Sunday
Jeff Gilbert...Monday/Sunday
Txbigguy...Sunday/Sunday
MTRIDER...Thursday/Sunday
MTRIDER Bro...Thursday/Sunday
Senior KX Rider...Sunday/Sunday
Calcaneus...Monday/Sunday
D.Reim...Tuesday/Sunday

Last edited:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Thoughts and who/when ya coming up?

Tony...Sunday/Sunday
kkeeds...Thursday/Sunday...my daughter Kristen (hopefully, I need to get her a small bike to ride)

Shade and more shade - let hem Yankee's roast in the Sun :laugh:

I'll see ya'll Thursday Mornin 10/02 :thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Thursday morning arrival and Sunday departure for me!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
we definately need to be along the creek. Remember where Justin's camper was last year? Thats where we'll be parked. We can put out our awning, and everyone else can build onto that with their EZ-ups. We'll either be arriving Sat. or Sunday, departing Sunday. Tony, we'll get in touch with you soon, I've got your number.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I'm in this year again. What will we need to bring for "shared use" for the camp this year. I know that you and Dave brought a lot last year. Is there a list for this year so you guys don't end up with all the load? I will more than likely be in Tuesday afternoon sometime with a departure on Sunday. I just need a place for a Tent and truck fairly close by.

Will there be tent service for breakfast and sleepbag turn down service this year? Who's going to put the mints on my pillow? Is there Cable TV available? Are we there yet? :)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Tony,
I'll be there Tue night/Wed. morning. Earlier if I can wrangle it. I will be flyin solo this year, I have two tents, 10 X 10 & 6 X 8. Probably bring the smaller one unless someone needs the big one.

What do we need to bring for cooking in the way of pots/pans/plates/etc. Should we organize? :flame:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Danman
Will there be tent service for breakfast and sleepbag turn down service this year? Who's going to put the mints on my pillow? Is there Cable TV available? Are we there yet? :)

In order ... No, Doubtful, What kinda mints :moon: :p , TV Pfffffftttttt, Soon.

Re stuff, TX and I are gonna find sometime to hook up and figure things out.

REMINDER: Breakfast and Lunch are on your own or at Jack and Diane's. We will be stirring up community dinners at Camp Tejas. We (really TXbigguy ;) ) will be figuring out how many $$$ we owe him. Beer is on your own. Is Calcanius (sp) coming this year? I haven't looked at the list in a while. I'll PM Jay and check on him.

Stan: Re: location ... if we set up along the creek we will still be in the sunexcept early in the morning and many of us will have to park our trucks somewhere else (assuming we don't p*** everyone off by parking our vehicles in a nice neat row down the middle or along the creek. :p

BTW ... Note the size of the awning ... 20x40 and it has sides now as well. That is why I am begging for a bike for Kristen. VVVVVV

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by slo' mo
Tony,
I'll be there Tue night/Wed. morning. Earlier if I can wrangle it. I will be flyin solo this year, I have two tents, 10 X 10 & 6 X 8. Probably bring the smaller one unless someone needs the big one.

Have you still got the 100? If so, would it be possible for you to bring it? I am running out of time and have yet to come up with a bike for my daughteer to put around on. She needs to learn the ropes on something REAL easy to master before climbing on the KTM 200.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000

Have you still got the 100? If so, would it be possible for you to bring it? .

It will be there with a FOR SALE sign on it. But she can remove it before riding :)
I may trade you out rides for a spot under the awning

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Is Calcanius (sp) coming this year?

I think so, but I have not talked with him. His name is on the list. He called me last year a couple of weeks before to make some plans. I see if I can get in contact with him. Maybe he will post up soon.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by slo' mo

It will be there with a FOR SALE sign on it. But she can remove it before riding :)
I may trade you out rides for a spot under the awning

:thumb: Count on it!! How much you asking?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I'll be there from wed. - sunday. I'll be bringing along a modest ammount of camping supplies but all are welcome should they need to borrow anything. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
we definately need to be along the creek. Remember where Justin's camper was last year? Thats where we'll be parked. 

Might want to rethink that one Stan :think:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by BSWIFT

Might want to rethink that one Stan :think:

:laugh: We'll talk about on Saturday, Brian.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Heads up... The pits are going to be organized differently this year. Don't know how exactly yet but the Bigtop will not be in the same place and there will be a vendor section as well as the Moderator compound. We will have it ironed out by Monday though.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000

I'll start the list ...

Tony...Sunday/Sunday
kkeeds...Thursday/Sunday...my daughter Kristen (hopefully, I need to get her a small bike to ride)
taraker...Thursday/Sunday
evenslower...Tuesday/Friday
TwinSpar...Thursday/Sunday
Stan...Sunday/Sunday
Grady...Sunday/Sunday
Danman...Tuesday/Sunday
slo' mo...Tuesday/Sunday
Jaybird...Thursday/Sunday
Green Horn...Wednesday/Sunday
blackhawk468...Monday/Sunday

Can we adopt Jaybird as a Texan and give Green Horn to the Heartland Spodes? I don't want him loading up on stinky and giving us a bad rap. ;)

BTW, Tony - the XR will be there, I want to use it for the pit bike race but otherwise your daughter can use it.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I'll be up Monday thru Sunday morn. I'm a loaner and keep to myself as I have a confidence problem. The only time you'll see me is around supper time as I make my way thru the crowd scavenging for food.;)

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
count me in for Sunday/Sunday... I should have the big grill. Although I may need for someone to get my bike up there for me. No room for both the bike and grill in the back. I might be getting a trailer from a friend but not sure on that yet. I will also have a big tent for this year as well. I am not doing the hotel thing. I missed far too many things... I am starting to look at a menu for dinners. This is a good thing so I can somewhat get the numbers we need. :thumb: But then it really doesnt matter because there will be plenty of food for alot of people.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
TX, I could prolly haul your bike for you. So far its just me and my truck, and I can fit two bikes as long as I don't have to bring all your gear and bike maintence stuff! I'll be arriving sometime Monday morning/early afternoon.

Top Bottom