Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
We are hosting the ride again this year. Hopefully we can get a better turnout from south of the border. THe ride is going to be held july1-4 I am posting an attachment with all relevant info.

Attachments

• canada ride 3.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 168

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I looked on the back of my monitor but couldn't see the map.........

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I hope to make it this year, but it depends on work. I'll know mid May if I can make it. I got a new bike so the trails should be a lot more fun too!

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
KiwiBird said:
I looked on the back of my monitor but couldn't see the map.........
I put that in just to confuse you Kiwi. But then again you didn't really need my help for that :moon:

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
If there is anybody that would be interested in riding with us that can't make it for july 1-4 we will also be camping/riding May 20-23. Let me know. I also have this ride posted at three other site and have quite a bit of interest in it.It should be a good turnout this year.So for all of those who saved money due to Reno being cancelled come up to Canada and spend it here!! It will be well worth it. :laugh:

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
No interest from anybody? I have this ride posted on some other sites and am getting alot of interest.It should be a good turnout this year. Take a chance and make the drive you will not regret it!!

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
You guys aren't doing the Ogopogo on the May long weekend? I will not be able to make it over to the Okanagan that weekend for sure, work and I gotta get used to the new bike.

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
SpeedyManiac said:
You guys aren't doing the Ogopogo on the May long weekend? I will not be able to make it over to the Okanagan that weekend for sure, work and I gotta get used to the new bike.
Not into racing too much anymore. We will be camped in Bear creek and the ogopogo scrambles are in Peachland.

Milhaus

Jan 26, 2005
Kokanee said:
No interest from anybody? I have this ride posted on some other sites and am getting alot of interest.It should be a good turnout this year. Take a chance and make the drive you will not regret it!!

Ahem....Might be because its a WEST COAST Canada ride, lol.
j/k :nener:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Kokanee said:
I mean on this site. That certain other site relating more to 4-stokes has generated alot of interest. ;)
Yeah, well, I'm even more the wicked bitch of the west over there than I am here. hahaha

Julie and I are going to have a blast because I think she is someone I can raise hell with!!

It'll be a good time. :laugh:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
if I'm not on the east cost I'll go. I'll even drag up the mini for some fire side fun...

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
ok my trip to MD got put off untill atleast Aug so I'm looking to go. I'll drop my leave papers this week :aj:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Well I killed the YZ kinda like I killed FC22's bike at Reno, so I'm now out :(

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Anyone from Dirtrider coming up for this ride?Its only a month away and there doesn't seem to be too much interest from you guys.I have the ride listed on some other websites and there is alot of interest.We should have a good turnout this year.Send me an e-mail if you need any info. :cool:

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
It would seem that thay are afraid of Canada. Will you come if we promise to let you win at Dirt hockey!

Top Bottom