Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
We are hosting a ride in British Colombia Canada on July 1-5. The link to information is in the attached files. We are hoping for a strong showing from DRN people as well as locals.

CycleBuy

Feb 6, 2004
Stupid trail?? :clue:

:worship: Sounds like you're trolling for victims. I'm in for sure. Victim #1. We will start working on Endoquest, even though he says he has to work (or something equally stupid). Enough beer pressure and he might come to his senses.

I'm gonna start my training routine today ..... 12 oz curls WITH BOTH HANDS!!!

How remote are we talking here? I'm already packing my survival supplies. You guys are gonna need more than one backpack for all the Kokanee you'll need if this is more than a 1/2 day ride. :)

Seriously, we (Belle, 2 daughters, and I) will leave Oregon on June 19 heading for Yellowstone, then up through northern Idaho, and then to Kelowna. We plan to stop and ride in several places for 3-4 days each before reaching Canada.

What about bringing beer into Canada? I plan on starting the trip with 10 gallons of fresh homebrew. Hope to have some left when we get to Kelowna. Depends on how many friends we meet along the way.

Counting the days ....

Bob n Belle

www.CycleBuy.com - dirt bike accessories and more

2003 WR 450 / 2002 Gas Gas Pampera / 2003 TTR 125L / 2001 KX 100

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Whats wrong with the timing? No snow, not too hot, and perfect tempuature for blender drinks. Lori as you know Gordy is always willing to please and will crash just for our entertainment.

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Kokanee said:
Whats wrong with the timing? No snow, not too hot, and perfect tempuature for blender drinks. Lori as you know Gordy is always willing to please and will crash just for our entertainment.

That`s not true! Good entertainment is very expensive.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Yay! I can't wait! Can we have tequila blender drinks too? Firecracker likes tequila. he heh he

Count me in for sure.

All I have is a tent, is there a place I can shower?

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Yes, if you tell a little lie and say you are camping there, you can sneak a shower at the provincial campground about 10 minutes down the road. I have done it many times and can explain how to get away with it. :p

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Ok that's good. I don't want to scare anyone. Then again, since nobody in Reno recognized me with makeup and nice clothes on, maybe I could get away with it.

Nah, I'd rather shower. I'll forgo the makeup though.

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hey Hey Hey , Tone it down here. All I said was " I like leather pant`s", in general.Not that they didn`t look bad ,but hey I`m married!

coleman

Jan 4, 2003
CycleBuy said:
What about bringing beer into Canada? I plan on starting the trip with 10 gallons of fresh homebrew. Hope to have some left when we get to Kelowna. Depends on how many friends we meet along the way.

Come on, don't tell me you're going to bring that water you americans call beer into Canada. If you ride up here you're going to need some real Canadian brew.

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
We shouln't bash all American beer. Some of it is very good, I tried some called shiner from Texas and it was very good. Canadian beer is still the best though. And the best Canadian beer is KOKANEE!!!

CycleBuy

Feb 6, 2004
coleman said:
Come on, don't tell me you're going to bring that water you americans call beer into Canada. If you ride up here you're going to need some real Canadian brew.

Ouch, that hurt! We aren't talking store-bought Coorsweiser here.

Good ol homebrew IPA, usually comes in around 7%. We are starting out with 2 fresh 5 gallon kegs. I'll have to make sure to save one for Kelowna :)

Don't mind drinking Kokanee (or blender drinks) once the homebrew runs out .....

Jonnymoto

Feb 27, 2004
Wheres about in BC?? Or is it a secret?? At Easter, lots go riding at KooCanUsa, near the boarder. Great time out there....Sorry guys but who wants to drink weak American beer anyways?? LOL I thought Budweiser and Coors were weak enough, and then ya make Bud light and Coors light...

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Jonny, Kelowna's westside, a riding area called Bear Creek. I will be there for sure at least one or 2 days, possibly camping a night or 2 as well.

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Jonnymoto said:
Wheres about in BC?? Or is it a secret?? At Easter, lots go riding at KooCanUsa, near the boarder. Great time out there....Sorry guys but who wants to drink weak American beer anyways?? LOL I thought Budweiser and Coors were weak enough, and then ya make Bud light and Coors light...

For more info go to Kokanee`s first post in this thread and click on the attatched file . Basically it`s just a bunch of people who like to ride, camp, and maybe enjoy the odd blender drink or two. :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom