Can't stay logged in to forums...PLEASE HELP!!

jjcobra99

Oct 17, 2002
I just installed the latest Earthlink software on my computer at home, and now I can't stay logged in to Dirtrider. I log in on the home page, and it takes me to the forum page with the blanks to log in again at the top right. Then when I try to view a thread, it says I am not registered, or I need to log in again. And I tried to make this post at home, and it wouldn't let me post at all. Not sure what's going on. I have set my browser to accept ALL cookies, and that doesn't work. I don't have any trouble with other forums. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
Well :o You could uninstall Earthlink. You're probably not looking for that answer though. Try going to security and typing in the page that is giving you problems as an exception to your rules. I hope that makes sense. I just had to do that for another site (not dirtbike related). The logon screen just kept popping up over and over again. Good Luck. I'm sure you'll find something that works. That's all I have to say about that.

Joe Chief

B

biglou

Go to "your cp", then "Edit Options" and see if you have the "Yes" box clicked where it says "Browse Board With Cookies".

jjcobra99

Oct 17, 2002
Thanks for the replies. That did it BigLou. Don't understand how that could have gotten changed, but it works now. Thanks!

Top Bottom