ryanwinters

Aug 30, 2004
Chicago Area 8-13 or 8-14

Hi, I'm looking for people to ride with in the Chicago area this weekend or pretty much any weekend for that matter. I'd like to do some trails but I'm up for anything. I've been riding on the street for 5 years but I'm new to dirtbikes.

-Ryan

Last edited:

motodr9

Sep 1, 2003
Time to ride

Ryan,
You are welcome to ride with me. Do you like track or trail? Both work for me. It has been so hot lately I use the boat on the weekends. Now I am jonesing for moto. Send me a message if Sunday looks good, must run errands today.
Scott

ryanwinters

Aug 30, 2004
Scott, Sunday works for me if you don't mind watching this beginner crash all day :laugh: . I sent you an e-mail with my phone number in it, give me a call if you want.

-Ryan

bpositive

Jul 11, 2005
i ride everyweekend i'm in valparaiso In. i ride @ motoland cause it's the baddest motorcross track around here next to redbud and it's never crouded... It's also HUGE both long and wide so even if your a beginer on a new bike. you'll feel comfortable.. They are open on wednessday's saturdays and sundays, BUT not this weekend ( 20+21 of aug) they are closed for something -- So i will go anyewhere this weekend ..... Get a plan and a place ..... i'm in

ryanwinters

Aug 30, 2004
bpositive said:
i ride everyweekend i'm in valparaiso In. i ride @ motoland cause it's the baddest motorcross track around here next to redbud and it's never crouded... It's also HUGE both long and wide so even if your a beginer on a new bike. you'll feel comfortable.. They are open on wednessday's saturdays and sundays, BUT not this weekend ( 20+21 of aug) they are closed for something -- So i will go anyewhere this weekend ..... Get a plan and a place ..... i'm in

This weekend is the one weekend I'm busy. Gotta go to the girlfriend's freind's wedding in Minnesota :bang: .

-Ryan

meg03

Aug 15, 2005
ryanwinters said:
Hi, I'm looking for people to ride with in the Chicago area this weekend or pretty much any weekend for that matter. I'd like to do some trails but I'm up for anything. I've been riding on the street for 5 years but I'm new to dirtbikes.

-Ryan

Hey Ryan how old are u? My names Meg and you can get to me by Blueydbrunette3@aim.com okay? I'm just starting to dirtbike and am looking for a good bike maybe u can give me some advice! I live in Rockford,IL area k? Well get back 2 me!

ryanwinters

Aug 30, 2004
meg03 said:
Hey Ryan how old are u? My names Meg and you can get to me by Blueydbrunette3@aim.com okay? I'm just starting to dirtbike and am looking for a good bike maybe u can give me some advice! I live in Rockford,IL area k? Well get back 2 me!

I'm 24. As for what bike you should get, I'm sure you can find some info in the other forums here that would be better than any advice I could give you as I'm pretty new to dirtbikes myself :) .

-Ryan

Venom01

Sep 7, 2004
i got a lil 40 acre lot by my house here in willow springs, i 55 and 294. couple lil jumps but some good trail ridin, plus 2 shovels is better than one

ryanwinters

Aug 30, 2004
Venom01 said:
i got a lil 40 acre lot by my house here in willow springs, i 55 and 294. couple lil jumps but some good trail ridin, plus 2 shovels is better than one

Cool, I work right down Archer in Justice. I usually go to Buffalo Range on the weekends but that would be nice for after work or if I don't want to drive all the way out to Ottawa.

-Ryan

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Venom01 said:

yeah, i might be up for a trail ride or cut some tracks out.

Venom01

Sep 7, 2004
i was out there today and yesturday, i fixed up the 25 ft tabletop and about 20 ft gapper, the rest is trails but its fun to rip around. ill be out there almost definatly this sunday and possibly saturday. i live 3 blocks away and just walk my bike there. there are signs that say no tresspasing but thats for legal reasons, ive been ridin back there for 15 yrs and the cops just want you to stay off the street

ryanwinters

Aug 30, 2004
Venom01 said:
i was out there today and yesturday, i fixed up the 25 ft tabletop and about 20 ft gapper, the rest is trails but its fun to rip around. ill be out there almost definatly this sunday and possibly saturday. i live 3 blocks away and just walk my bike there. there are signs that say no tresspasing but thats for legal reasons, ive been ridin back there for 15 yrs and the cops just want you to stay off the street

Hey Venom01, shoot me an e-mail. I'd like to know where this place is. I took a ride through the area on my way home from Buffalo today and I think I might know where it's at but not sure. I live about 10 minutes from there and I'm always up for riding :nod: .

-Ryan

Top Bottom