rbaker

Jun 19, 2005
Hey Guys,

Its time to put a new clutch in my GF's Honda CR80.. anyway i was wondering on which set to go with.. I want something that wont be super stiff for her but i also want it to be able to take some abuse from a rather newer rider.. the funny thing is that she didnt even burn it out.. one of my idiot friends did! Stock is an option as well if you guys think that will work well.

Here are the options:

DP Clutches DPK Clutch Kit

EBC DRC Race/HeavyDuty EP Kevlar Series Clutch Kit

DRC Series Clutch Kit

Thanks Guys,
rbaker

allUseeisRoost

Mod Ban
Apr 13, 2009
i just got the dpk clutch discs plates & springs kit and a motion pro clutch cable for my cr... it slides a little easier than stock and im noticing less aluminum color in the oil when i drain it...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
OEM Honda fibers with steel drive plates, the best option. Check out Service Honda for a clutch kit. How are the hubs, any sharp edges from spinning? Any new clutch pack in bad hubs will not last long. Any notches in the basket or inner hub? I hope your friend is footing the bill?

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
DP has steel plates, and you apparently don't need to soak the frictions before installation. In fact the documentation says that you can install them right out of the box and ride. I will be installing them tomorrow.

Top Bottom