Cobrakid gets to meet Travis Pastrana

Well it finally happened today at 2 pm CST. Travis Pastrana and his mom Debbie came to Kansas City to meet Chris. Chris's mom informed me that Travis visited another kid earlier this week in Illinois that had a more serious head injury than Chris.

It may not look like it, but Chris was all smiles today. Travis gave Chris an autographed jersery that Travis had worn at a race plus an autographed Renthal tee-shirt.

Way to go Travis, that PR work is paying off!

Last edited:

oldguy

Always Broken
Way to go Travis!:) This shows He is a true superstar both on a bike and off. I hope Chris's day was that much brighter and the burden of his injury disappeared for the day. Chris get well and remember there are an awfull lot of people around the world pulling for you

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Ditto, Oldguy

Thanks Travis. There are records and titles... then ...there is making a real differnece. Thank you.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Wow!

He really is a hero. :cool:

_SOLO_

Pro Champ
Glad to see Chris smiling again. Trav went above and beyond what was expected. I hate to have the two of them meet under the circumstances but it happend. I have a feeling that as soon as I start talking to Chris again I will never hear the end of how he got to hang out with Travis Pastrana and got a signed jersey.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
That pic is something Cobrakid can show his kids someday. Im extremely happy to see Chris doing well.:)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
I don't think enough ggod things can be said about Travis. He is one great kid and an asset to the sport. A CLASS ACT! Metal Melisha....take notes.

Get well soon, CK!

biglou

Simply incredible!:)
Rick-You are a good man. I'm proud to call you my friend.
DRN & KCRiders-Thank you all for being the family you are.
Solo & oldguy-Thank you and your families so much for making this possible.
Travis & family-God bless you. You are heroes. To Chris and to all of us.
Bless you all.:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Outstanding!

:) Way to go Travis. Whoever made this happen deserves a great big "Attaboy". Simply OUTSTANDING. Great work.

Okie, do you see a special promo on the main page here? This would be a great pic and story for the main page don't you think.

Danman

Lifetime Sponsor
Ditto, on what Old Guy said. Wow. You guys are awsome for getting that set up. I glad to see that Chris is make progress in his recovery. I hope that he gets better soon. As someone stated in another post " That is one pill that money can't buy". Thanks to Travis for being so cool.

JimmyD2

Subscriber
This reminds me of why I feel so proud to be a member of this great community. Totally awesome. :) :) :)

Vic

***** freak.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

It's great to see Cobrakid doing a little better.

The world needs more Travis's. And a hat's off to his folks for raising one heck of a kid.

Get well there Cobrakid.

Jeff (Dash)