Stillwater Xtreme
Cooperland Ride Day

Where: Cooperland Raceway
When: Saturday, November 17th
11:00am-4:00pm
ALL AGES WELCOME

PIT BIKES ONLY
NO EXCEPTIONS!
*This is a great opportunity for everyone to come ride the BEST track in Oklahoma.
*We will have access to the pit bike track, the big bike track, and the trails!
*Don’t miss out on this opportunity

Directions
From NE: From the car dealerships west of Stillwater on Hwy 51 continue 6 ½ miles further west to Coyle Rd, 5 miles south on Coyle to 80th Street, East on 80th for 1 ½ miles and the track entrance will be on your left.

From NW: From I-35 take exit 174 and go 6 ½ miles east on Hwy 51 to Coyle Rd, 5 miles south on Coyle to 80th Street, East on 80th for 1 ½ miles and the track entrance will be on your left.

From SE: Intersection of Hwy 177 (Perkins Rd) and Hwy 33 (3 way stop) go 8 miles west on Hwy 33 to Karsten Creek Rd, take Karsten 3 miles north to 80th St, go west on 80th for 3/10 of a mile and the track entrance will be on your right.

From SW: From I-35 take the second Guthrie exit Hwy 33 east for 12 ½ miles to Coyle Rd (the first road to your left after you cross the bridge), go north on Coyle Rd for 4 miles to 80th St, go east on 80th for 1 ½ miles and the track entrance will be on your left.

Cooperland’s Owner Dale Schultz is being nice enough to allow Guy Cooper and Stillwater Xtreme to host this event. A gate fee of $10 will be charged to everyone to cover track liability, but does not cover medical insurance.

Top Bottom