Cooperland Test Ride? (Okie)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
Okie, Just curious if and when you are planning on coming down to check out Cooperland? Let me know and if you need anything I'd be glad to help. After a long search I have acquired a couple of prime Gomer poking sticks if you can drag him along

------------------
TTRGUY - Edmond OK
2000 TTR250
"Remember, half the people you know are below average!"

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
But the red mud will remain with you for sooooo long. Email me as well. If you need a bike to ride....well, you know.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Hey guys, when Okie comes to check out Cooperland... its only a 3 hour drive for me!

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Me and a couple other guys are going to the Stillwater Cycle Park tomorrow, I'll give you a report on the conditions Mon. It's pretty close to Cooperland. Be sure and let us know when your coming Okie, there might be a welcoming committee.

A little off-topic but -

Bswift, whats the fee to ride at Cooperland? It's only open on weekends right?

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
Okie, "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" (bowing repeatedly). It would be an honor to ride the AF. I didn't figure you would come down without it. I've got plenty of room at my place, extra bed rooms, place for a RV, INSIDE work place for the bikes and only 45 minutes from Stillwater, 3 stop signs, 9 traffic lights, and 1/2 mile of dirt road.
Not sure of the fees or open hours at Cooperland, TTRGuy might have that info.

[This message has been edited by BSWIFT (edited 01-26-2001).]

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
547...I need your address. I'm building a box so I can ship myself out there for the ride!

(Wonder how many stamps I'd have to put on my butt if I crawl through the mail slot?)

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
Gomer, my invitation is extended to anyone that wants to come check out Cooperland. As for the stamps, AJ could probably put you in a crate and send you by truck faster. MX547, send me an email and will make sure to meet up for the Cooperland survey.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
Bswift, i tried to email you thru DRN but i get an error message. what is your addy?

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
Got your emails. I get the same message when using that method but the emails go thru anyway.
DUH, OKIE, I don't know how I forgot your from OKIEWANlahoma.

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Well nevermind, we changed our minds and didn't go to Stillwater this weekend, so no update on the conditions. My guess is it would have been pretty nice Saturday, but I'm sure it's REALLY muddy now, after the foot or so of rain e got yesterday.

yeah, that was the kind of rain that ruts the moto track up real bad. the trails should be decent by next weekend though (IF the weather forecast is right).

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
If I'm not hunting for a job, next weekend would be great. I need to ride real bad.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
hey motoman122, whatever happened with the dozer fund at stillwater? have you done any work out there lately? i sent a donation for the fund and never heard any more. i haven't gotten a newsletter since. i guess it's time to renew membership anyway. maybe i'll start getting newsletters again.

the last time they had a dozer at the 500 was after the pro circuit series race at cooperland.

guy reworked the moto track and took the dozer all the way around the blue loop.

i don't know about the dozer fund, but you could call rodney at the lock shop and find out. the trailriders assn. meeting should have probably already happened. i need to call and see whats up with it.

i haven't been to the 500 in quite a while, i'm going mainly by what guy has told me.