Cows

Have you seen a cow today? I was listening to a local radio station's morning show, and they said that it was "fact" that at least once a day, you see a cow. When I first heard this, I was a bit skeptical...and I still am. I want to test this theory, and I need your help!

So, everyone, keep your eyes peeled and let my know if you see a cow today!

Thanks everybody! I can't wait to see the results! :confused:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
I see cows EVERY day. There's a farm just down the road from us, so I would have to go out of my way NOT to see a cow!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Even though I live just south of Seattle, this whole area is dairy farm heaven. There are too many cows to count between my apartment and work.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
Haven't seen any so far today, but I am headed in to a senior staff meeting............

Oh, duh, I forgot to mention. When I mean see a cow, I don't just mean a real cow. I am also talking about cartoons, calendar, figurines...anything that resembles a cow. Just FYI.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I see them all over town!!! Sorry, that was completely and totally uncalled for.:o :o

zeroo

Lifetime Sponsor
I see cows every day.The exit I get off on is the same that farmers use to go to stock yards in the morning.I think they should see a very pampered life before they go there.No I'm not Hindu(sp?)just care.They do alot for all of us.

umm no i dont see any real cows where i live, but there is a little paper cow living on the milk cartons in the fridge

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
I saw a post from Moo_Cow today :confused: