jadestrada

Aug 28, 2000
Have you seen a cow today? I was listening to a local radio station's morning show, and they said that it was "fact" that at least once a day, you see a cow. When I first heard this, I was a bit skeptical...and I still am. I want to test this theory, and I need your help!

So, everyone, keep your eyes peeled and let my know if you see a cow today!

Thanks everybody! I can't wait to see the results! :confused:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I see cows EVERY day. There's a farm just down the road from us, so I would have to go out of my way NOT to see a cow!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Even though I live just south of Seattle, this whole area is dairy farm heaven. There are too many cows to count between my apartment and work.

jadestrada

Aug 28, 2000
Oh, duh, I forgot to mention. When I mean see a cow, I don't just mean a real cow. I am also talking about cartoons, calendar, figurines...anything that resembles a cow. Just FYI.

zeroo

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 31, 2000
I see cows every day.The exit I get off on is the same that farmers use to go to stock yards in the morning.I think they should see a very pampered life before they go there.No I'm not Hindu(sp?)just care.They do alot for all of us.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I saw a post from Moo_Cow today :confused:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Nverfastenuf
I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I see them all over town!!! Sorry, that was completely and totally uncalled for.:o :o

For some reason we have these concrete cows all over town, has something to do with the Arts Council. They are all painted in different colors and auctioned off for fund raising. My question is, Why Cows?:confused:

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
I usually see the real thing everyday. :) I heard about this on the radio also, and was surprised how true it was.

albeefan

Mar 21, 2001
I read this Sunday and I paid attention today to see... I stayed at home, did laundry, watched tv, etc. and I did not see the first cow. Not even the Chick-Fil-A commercials! I saw sheep on a motorcycle video, does that count?:)
Sunday at the Big Kahuna, I saw cows and hogs;)
Sandie

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
I saw cows, sheep, deer, a donkey, birds on Sunday, but no cows since.
I see horses every day as we've got a pony club up the road (I hope they don't turn it into more yuck housing, but leave the horses).
I only see real cows on the weekends when I can leave the stinking city behind.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I feel like such a dork for not noticing this before, but every time I log on to DRN I'm staring at a 'cow'; my Gateway computer monitor with its' little 'cow' logo down in the left corner! DUH!!!:confused:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Uh, I think MoO Cow got mad and left!

Top Bottom