tyler4551

Apr 6, 2002
This is what I have done so far. Dialed in the jetting for the high Colorado elevation(5200 ft.), and put in the V Force Reeds. I couldn't decide if to go with the V Force or the Rad Valve. The Rad Valve made my 01 scream. The V Force helped alot and made it a lot more snappier but it still is very weak in the low end. I have thought about going to a 50 or 51 tooth rear sprocket and a Shorty silencer. Has anyone found a pipe and silencer combo that works the best? Do the Boyeseen power valve covers do any good? They claim to add some low end but I didn't know if it was enough to justify the $50. I am trying to stay away from any moto mods and would just like a broad range of power like my 01 had. Any advice would be greatly appreciated when I log back on. Thanks and good day from Colorado.

BuggyDaker

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2001
i'd go with the 50t. 51 might be going a little too far, unless all your ride in is tight. i have a 49t and it works pretty well. i think a 51 would limit your top speed too much. this motor falls on its face early which obviously also limits top speed.

i'm also trying to figure out which is the 'magic' pipe. i'm interested in the doma, but haven't heard of anyone putting one on their '02. btw, i just installed the vforce, hope it helps.

bug

Top Bottom