05LS2GTO

Mar 28, 2007
I just bought 2 98 CR125's that need a little bit of work. I just changed the clutch plates on one of them and I dont know what kind of oil to put back in there. I aint worried about which brand of oil just what type of oil.
On the other bike the kickstart didnt go down and I couldnt even push start it the wheel would just lock up. I took off the clutch cover and started taking the clutch out to see if I would notice anything wrong. after I got the clutch plates out I noticed that the kickstart moved freely now. After noticing that I decided to just put it back together. I got it put back together now and the kickstart seems to move pretty normal now. Anybody know what this couldve been? Do you think it will come back after a few good kicks when I get oil back in this one? Sorry im a noob with 2 strokes :bang: I new I should have stayed with Yamaha :nener:

hot125mod

Jan 14, 2007
bel ray gear saver there is 75 weight and 80 weight stay away from the hypoid it is for shaft drive and the viscosity is different and i can't spell

Top Bottom