cr25096er

Apr 16, 2002
how will suspension sety up for me feel? like my cr's is stock and harsh so how would W.E.R.'s suspension feel if i sent it out to them? would it soak up more obsticals such as whoops?

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
yes.. of course you would be able to jump, but keep in mind that woods oriented stuff will not handle the mx stuff as well.

You are 14 or 15 right? When you grow, and get heavier, your suspension will feel softer... so keep that in mind.

Mabye your suspension needs to be rebuilt instead of revalved. (or both) If it has not been worked on at all, and is a 96, it could have some problems that are not letting it preform to its potential.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Yeah a guy once walked into my shop and said I nreed some new stickers for my forks ! Why? I said , Because those old ones are all worn off and scraggly looking . he said ,, So I told him that if the stickers were shot then the oil inside has got to be just about as bad and he could have new stickers when he gets them serviced . He bought the service and was very pleased , he thought that once he got the suspension "done" it was good forever . CR25096er would probably love his stock setup if its been 5 years with no attention given to it . CHEERS DEAN

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom