Daaayyyaaaammmm, this weather is awesome!!!

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Talk about perfect riding weather....temps between 75 and 85 (high) and in the 40's overnight, not an ounce of humidity anywhere - just bright blue skies!

I haven't ridden in about 6 weeks thanks to tendenitis in my left elbow.  I've got the rear frame off the bike to clean-up and re-seal the airbox (what else can you do when your benched?).  The wife's got me painting the damn bedroom.

Frick...I need to ride.  Bad.  Very bad.  And to make matters worse, it doesn't look good for me to get to DW'03.   :whiner:

cr25096er

Apr 16, 2002
what does the tendonitus feel like? i have something wrong w/ my right elbo and it is annoying after lifting or riding(dirtbike or bicycle). does it hurt w/ sudden movement when your arm i still?

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Try having chronic tendentious in both knees :| . Also on top of that no cartilage or grove for your knee caps to ride in, bone on bone, not a good feeling. But the tendentious is like a real sharp achy pain. Normally comes after moving that joint or putting stress of some sort on it. Not enough to keep me from ridding. :p

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
JP sadly I haven't. I am getting power from the stator so it can't be the points. And now I am getting intermittent spark so it must be the coil. I have no money and with my mom out of work our family is really tight on money so I'll be waiting until I get a new coil for her and I hope that's what it is.

cr25096er

Apr 16, 2002
sounds familar lol. what causes it? mine seems to hurt w/ pressure on it and seems to act up most when my bicep is contracted more than 1/2 way.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
96er: it sounds like tendenitis to me.  My aches like a beeeeaaatch after I have my arm folded all the way (like talking on the phone at work).  It takes a while before I can stretch it out.  I'm left handed, so it aches to write or do articulate things with the left hand.  Don't go there.....

Anyway, I've never had this (aka tennis elbow) before.  It 1st happened after riding hard (for me) at a nearby track.  I haven't ridden a track aggressively in 15 years.  The track was hardpack and I was on my Cr500, so I had a death grip going on.  I hit a rut while on the throttle and the tail end decided it was going to lead this assault.  I barely avoided wiping out by fighting it the whoel way.  I think that triggered it.

It felt better about 2 weeks later, but not 100%.  I went riding again (same track) and figured I'd just have to work through the pain.  Dumb freaking thing to do.  I couldn't bend my arm for 2 days after.  I can still feel it almost 2 months later. 

However, I will ride if the weather keeps.  I'll just load up on Advil......

Top Bottom