BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ok, I believe that so far, these are the attendees coming from North of the Red River.

1. Justql & QL2
  2. BSWIFT and Darren
  3. Lorin +?
  4. OldMaicoNut + ?
  5. Dwreck
  6. BigLou
  7. MX547 & Kendall +?

How do we want to travel?  BigLou and join Darren and Me.  DWreck can join Justql and QL2.  We all meet and Lorin's or OldMaicoNut's.  MX547 and his crew will likely go down 75 to Denton.  How many trailers or pickups do we have to haul bikes down with?  Tis the time to plan!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
we will probably go, not sure if we are going to ride, probably not. we were wanting to ride the state race that is scheduled for the day after the sx. i recently heard a rumour that the race was rescheduled (hope so). if that is the case, we will be able to ride sunday. we will probably end up buying seperate tickets from the drn bunch because david and my nephew are still undecided about going.

so, it boils down to us driving seperately.

Last edited:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm definetly in. QL2 is a ??. Dwreck can travel with us if he wants. I can pull the trailer.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I'm taking the fifth wheel, and will have room for some bikes. Looks like the camping part will be full as Katie wants to bring the quad and a freind. I will have one cot open.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
What are the plans? Are we caravaning down or just meeting there?? Dwreck you still with me?? Quint and Kurt are going but they won't take up much room. I will be coming back Sunday night.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by justql
What are the plans? Are we caravaning down or just meeting there?? Dwreck you still with me?? Quint and Kurt are going but they won't take up much room. I will be coming back Sunday night.

Yes, can we go tomorrow? :) I am sick of the snow, ice and cold weather.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Ima be at the SX with Squid Nasty and Lunchbox. Im not sure if we ar3e riding or not, but if we do, it will be on Sunday.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
You guys are all welcome to come by my place Friday if yyou get in on time. We are gonna BBQ, watch some bike videos, talk smack and tell lies. Shoot me an e-mail if you think you may come.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
What are the plans on Saturday? What times are everyone getting there? Dwreck and me are trying to decide whether or not to come down Friday night. Where is everyone staying? Where are we riding Sunday? Murray?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
BigLou, Darren, and I will be heading to Denton Friday evening.&nbsp;

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
fyi:
i copied this from another board. i think they mean early entry passes, if any of you still need them.

you can get free pit passes at Central Yamaha in Dallas which is just a few blocks off Hwy 75.

Top Bottom