Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Not a whole lot went on on Wednesday.

Thump's other radiator gave out on him, but Service Honda should be bringing him a new one today. Okie blew his bike up, but I don't know the specifics of the damage. MXBundy cooked up about 10 pounds of Carne Asada. Ima tell you what, that some good meat. :)

PapaKeith and BigLou had their race yesterday. I wasn't there for it, but from what I was told, there were a lot of shenanigans on the track. At one point, Lou had to pull over to grab a donut. PapaK ended up winning, and Lou had to wear a cape and tiara and ride around. Wish I had been there for the pics.

Most of the RV's left to dump their poop (a tribute to Elk :uh: ) yesterday. Thump almost ran over a bike while he was backing out.

Slo Mo's son No Mo went down hard with a concussion. I think it was the only injury on the day.

Elk was given a new powervalve by the guy at Marshall's Racing to get his bike going. Thats a helluva deal..........

Billywho was seen trying to fix his truck most of the evening. He had help from Jeff Allen I believe. The ball joint was all messed up. I dont think Billy has broken anything in days....

Thats all I can think of for now!!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:thumb: Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop. I'm sure that when the others get back we will see those picks of Lou ;)
BTW, have they had the "Smack Talk Race" yet?

Phillip

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I dont think they have done the Smack Talk race yet. Im not sure though. Im hangin' around the house tonight and going back tomorrow. I will know more then. :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
We'll be on the road in three hours.. should be rolling into Stillwater in 16 hours - I can't wait! :moon:

2001yz250

Mar 27, 2002
Originally posted by nikki
[B:moon: [/B]
Nikki! This is a 'G' rated forum! :eek:
Tell Okie this place is in shambles! Posting in the wrong forum, not doing searches, political talk, etc. Somebody even let Milquetoast back in! ;)

Last edited:

Top Bottom