dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Sunday FC22 and I went to the track in her neck of the woods. She claims the conditions were HORRIBLE... muddy, sticky, standing water... sounds perfect to me!! :) She headed out and I followed. Two seconds on that track and I was ready to go. I yelled at her to pick it up through the whoops. Soon I was playing catch up, but only for a couple of laps... FC suddenly disappeared on me. I was having WAY too much fun out there to think about stopping so soon. I managed to clear a couple of jumps... although this one double figured I was too clean. You know that mud really sticks when you slide through it. :confused: A couple more laps and I was soaked, grinning from ear to ear. I'm officially addicted. Some new suspension on the KDX, a few more laps on a track... you'll be seeing THIS chick flying in no time. What an awesome experience!!! THANKS FC22!!!!! I owe ya one.

Check out some of the pictures in the gallery. :yeehaw: Unfortunately not all of the ones I wanted turned out. I REALLY wanted the one of me crashing in the mud. Dag nabbit! :think:

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Most likely not. I've spent too many weekends playing lately. I should probably stay home and appear to be useful. :confused: Sometimes being responsible really gets in the way. :ugg:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Glad to hear you had fun. You should try it when it's dry--you can get a lot more speed to clear the jumps when there's not a small lake in front of them all. I didn't jump ANYTHING or get out of 2nd gear or even get on the gas hardly at all. That mud has a lot of clay in it and can grab you and send you in directions you didn't feel like going at all. Corners, jumps, whoops--they were all soooo uncertain in all that mud and water.

But I'm so glad you had fun! I did too. The snow was a little weird. Too slippery. My rear tire was fishtailing all over the place. Further up, I stopped and Leif kept going (back on a quad trail). I got turned around, then had to stop because Mike was walking towards me. I couldn't hardly get going again, just kept sliding, and then HE decided to throw snowballs at me! :think: Men!

Anyway, it was still a good time, both Saturday night and Sunday. It's my turn to head your way OR we could meet in the middle (well sort of middle) at Horn Rapids ORV--it's a MX track and also has some trails, no hills or trees from what I hear though. It's in Richland I think. Or I could try to find that track in Gig Harbor, or we could go to Beverly Dunes near Vantage or I could see if BBR can take us to their winter track, also near Vantage. There's lots of riding yet. Or we could attempt Reiter up by Gold Bar . . . :eek: That's where I tore my knee! Unless you want to let me ride down on the back of your bike when I get hurt like poor Jeremy had to do, it's not the greatest idea.

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I'm up for another track experience. :yeehaw: I can't get enough now. I have no problems driving anywhere... I'll leave the choice in location up to you. ;) I'll keep you posted on my next open weekend and we can go be track devils again. THIS time I'm going for the doubles. :aj:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Oh no! Dirty D - be careful... sounds like you're gonna get HOOKED :thumb:

Sounds like you guys had a fun time despite the crappy track conditions!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Being hooked sounds FINE BY ME! :) I thought the track was in PERFECT condition... I LOVE the mud. The puddles I could do without.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well wait until you have ridden in better conditions . . . you will realize how bad it was that day. Still fun though!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Do you have a track down there????? :confused: I can't help it... I've been bitten by the track bug. :yeehaw:

sampson

Nov 5, 2002
PA_Heather_Ski_a_small.jpg
try jack frost in penn. lots a fun... this is me I ride a cr80 now!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
EW, you DARE to post a picture of a quad in MY track thread???? :p The NERVE!!!! :)

Only kidding. That's some pretty sick air on that tank. How do you keep the beer from spilling when you land? :eek: ;)

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
D&FC...There is a local track close by..A neighbor put it up and ran races till others complained.. Anyhow not fancy but fun.. Can ride there from the Ranch.An LOTS of trail !!

I know you guys a far far away... Ill just keep buggn ya'all you come down:-)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Pegasus--No bugging needed! I really want to go . . . Just gotta wait on money and timing.

sampson

Nov 5, 2002
I have to get a pic of me on my cr80, now I am upto about the same jumping level I was on the quad.
as for stopping the beer from spilling I keep it in one of thouse camles back canteens... lol jus kiddin
I like the bike way better then the quad. I am glad I made the swich.I am racing next year for shur!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
D came over to my side of the mountains and we rode at Airway Heights, just about 15 minutes west of Spokane.  Where do you live? 

Gage151

Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by firecracker22

Anyway, it was still a good time, both Saturday night and Sunday. It's my turn to head your way OR we could meet in the middle (well sort of middle) at Horn Rapids ORV--it's a MX track and also has some trails, no hills or trees from what I hear though. It's in Richland I think. Or I could try to find that track in Gig Harbor, or we could go to Beverly Dunes near Vantage or I could see if BBR can take us to their winter track, also near Vantage. There's lots of riding yet. Or we could attempt Reiter up by Gold Bar . . . :eek: That's where I tore my knee! Unless you want to let me ride down on the back of your bike when I get hurt like poor Jeremy had to do, it's not the greatest idea.
There is an awsome track facility in Monroe, heres the link, They have actually added tracks since they updated the site. http://www.skyrivermp.com/

Thumper151

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2002
Firecracker22,
I live in Bothell. So I'm on the other side of the mountains from you. I don't have my bike yet but my husband has always ridden and is getting me into it. So I thought I would see if there are other women around to ride with also. Looks like there are a few here in the area. Maybe once I'm used to riding I can get together and ride with y'all.

Top Bottom