AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Just posting the URL in case someone did not catch it in the "member sites area"
<click icon for D 17 info website.
or http://www.dirtrider.net/District17

This site has links to the AMA as well as most midwest AMA Districts.

Also links to some great D17 sites,that have D17 race results up-dated almost immeadiatly after the race.

James980

Dec 29, 1999
Speaking of shameless plugs
wink.gif

Wardy, you should mention this forum in your next e-mail to your D17 list, if you haven't already. It probably would cut down on the hundreds of phone calls and e-mails I'm sure you get every day from idiots like me who can't even read their AMA rule books by themselves.

James

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
its funny i just discussed this with aj tonight and i plan on doing that real soon. In fact i hope that a bunch of the district riders sign up to this board and utilize it along with mxil.com and aj's and mine. it will work great. I also plan on e mailing the guys at District's 16,15,22,23 to tell them that this area is a good place to post announcements. NOT THE ONLY place but it is a great place to addd to the list.

wardy

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
The D-17 website always locks up my computer when it tries to load.  Anyone else have the same problem?

------------------
John S.
'99 KTM 300EXC
'93 Kawasaki KLX650-C

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
John,

I have had just a few complaints on that.
They were all from Netscape users.
It has been a very short list.

I have no clue how to fix that ..
other than to say I hope they have other web browers available to them to use?

It seems to affect a handful of people, I have asked around for a solution
and will fix it when I can.

Sorry for any inconvience.

AJ

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Just out of curiousity why are there two D17 websites?   Until I knew of the site on dirtrider.net I looked at the one under cycleusa.com for results.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
using Netscape to view the D17 page will sometimes lock up the puter box. Done it to me a few times, but not always. Explorer always works fine. Must be a Netscape thing. Prolly cuz the D17 prez guy always has these little guys in white suits chasing him around trying to catch him in a net but he always manages to escape. Therefore causing an overload of netscape.
cowsmile.gif

but seriously Netscape is the only browser I have had trouble with viewing the site...but geez it happens to me alot when using their browser.

------------------

John
No.Virginia
98 KX 250

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
D-17 has a bunch of sites, AJ has done his "unofficial site" for quite a while now. Cycle USA put up a site for all the districts it serves. Official, unofficial, what ever the name the district hasn't decided how to or what direction to take on that issue at this time so there are many websites and they all serve a purpose. Main thing is that the riders are aware of all the different things that are going on.

wardy  

Top Bottom